Chapter 22

As Tom pulled up to the East Dock's he noticed a blacked out Cadillac Escalade parked up under a street light.

He got out and peered through the window but there was no one inside. Squinting his eyes he could just about make out a figure in the distance at the end of the Dock.

Making his way through the barrier of the closed off part of the Dock, Tom finally got close enough to recognise the dark figure.

"Tom fucking Kaulitz." The woman sneered, lifting her head so the moonlight lit up her face.

"Nova." Tom replied rather coldly, folding his arms across his chest.

Nova was a tall slim red headed woman with big blue eyes, she was fair skinned and wore a black suit with heels.

"So

"So...why have you summond me?" Nova asked, walking closer to Tom who responded by stepping back.

"Was it you? The attack on Demetri's men?" Tom questioned, he's demeanor was closed and uncomfortable.

Nova stood in front of Tom, one hand on her hip and another holding a cigarette.

"It might have been, why did you want to know?" She replied, taking a drag from her cigarette and flicking the ashes onto the ground.

"Just tell me Nova, I'm not here to play games." Tom demanded, frustration growing in his voice.

"Then why are you here Tom? We were supposed to be working together and I haven't heard from you in months! Its been too long having to work under Demetri and his followers, and now finally he is dead...How is your brother?" Nova enquired, smirking and taking another drag from her cigarette.

"Leave Bill out of this, and as for our agreement...the situation has changed." Tom replied, trying to avoid the question.

"By situation you mean you've found some other girl to stick your dick in to?" Nova stated, a smug look on her face as she noticed Tom's shock.

"Oh...I know. You think you've been so careful to hide your little fling with one of Demetri's girls!" Nova spat, stubbing her cigarette out on one of the posts on the Dock.

"What did you do with Demetri's guys Nova?" Tom demanded, ignoring what she had said about Adriana. The less he mentioned her the better.

Nova laughed under her breath and looked up at Tom, "I have them hidden away somewhere safe don't you worry." She replied.