twenty-six

Josephine stood in her apartment as she waited for the male to pick her up, the male was supposed to pick her up yet she hasn't received a text from him. She sighed as she sat on the couch, the girl was about to text maude about how he didn't show up yet suddenly a knock came to the door. The girl had stood up as she quickly made her way to the door, the girl opened the door and there stood the familiar male.

"Hey, sorry i'm late. I was chosing flowers for you but i didn't know which one you liked so i bought five different pairs, and i must say it's pretty hard opening a door with five different bouquets in my hand." Lando spoke as he showed the two of the five bouquet, the way the male was clearly nervous made josephine feel less nervous. She liked the way someone else was feeling the same way she was, that way she wasn't the only one feeling it.

"It's alright." Josephine said as she took the bouquets in her hands, lando sighed as he let his hand run through his hair. "The other three are in the car, and it's not alright. I don't know your favorite flower, how will i gift you flowers if i do not know your favorite flower." Lando said as he sighed, josephine quickly grabbed her things as she placed the flowers in a bowl.

As everything was okay josephine closed the door as the two began to walk over towards the staires, josephine laughed slightly as she heard lando speak. "You do not need to gift me flowers." Josephine said as she slightly sighed, lando shook his head as he grabbed the car door for josephine.

The girl smiled as she stepped inside the car as lando held her door, the male closed the door as he stepped inside the drivers seat. "What is your favorite?" Lando asked as he turned on his car, the soft music played through josephine her ears. "What is my favorite what?" Josephine asked as she slightly forgot the previous conversation.

"Flower." Lando spoke up as he pulled out of the parking, josephine mouth opened slightly as she realised how stupid she was to forget whatever they were talking about before. "Tulips" josephine said as she smiled, lando began to drive up the street as they began to drive to their first activity of their date.

"Is there any reason you like tulips?" Lando asked as he turned towards her, his eyes couldn't leave the girl who was now seated in his car. He found her absolutely breathtaking as he almost couldn't look away, but as he didn't want to be caught staring he quickly turned back to the road. "They feel soft." Josephine said as she shrugged her shoulders up.

"Not as in like texture wise, but to look at. They are soft, and gentle." Josephine spoke up again as she didn't want to answer with the most obvious answer, she wanted to dig deep and open up towards lando. That way the date wouldn't feel different, they wanted the date to feel natural, almost like a fresh start.

"Do you have a favorite?" Josephine asked the male as she looked towards him, the male was already looking at her as he then looked back at the road. "Honestly i do not know, i haven't really thought about it. But i like lilacs to, they smell amazing." Lando said, he smiled at her as he answered her question.

"Lilacs just are amazing." Josephine said as she slightly laughed, the male in the car laughed with her as he drove the car.

_____

The two walked in the museum that lando had looked for, he knew that Josephine's favorite movie was the titanic. He didn't like the movie as he didn't like watching movies that took to long, yet for her he found the museum where you could experience the titanic.

"Oh my god." Josephine said as she stepped inside the museum, she had scanned the ticket lando had given her. The machine gave her another ticket as it showed what class she was in, she smiled as the first class was written on her ticket.