six

The girls sighed as they had started to pack in their suitcase's, it was officially their last day in the house. Although it had been a fun 3 days, maude sighed once more as she was sad their vacation had ended.

"I'm so sad this is the last day, tomorrow we go back home!"maude said with a whine, she truly didn't want to go home. she didn't want to go back to her boring life, josephine did want to go back. she couldn't wait  to study for her next year at harvard.K 

although she had not been stressing about her grades as much, it would be a lie to her if she said the thought of not passing  crossed her mind. she was happy maude had taken her on this vacation, she was happy she had a friend like maude who would take her on surprise vacations.she had to find a way to repay maude. 

"i know, it has been so much fun!" josephine said with a smile, she sighed as she sat on the bed as she looked at her friend. her friend was in heavy thought as she almost paused while she placed her clothes in the suitcase, jospehine looked at her friend with a confused expression as she didn't know what maude was thinking. 

"what are you thinking?" josephine asked as silence was slightly floating in the room, it wasn't an awkward silence. it was  a normal silence as josephine waited for maude to speak up, she waited for maude to speak her mind. 

"what if we go out?"maude blurted out, josephine looked at her friend in disbelief. they had gone out for the first time three days ago, she wasn't sure why her friend had wanted to go out but she did think of it as a good idea. "wait but we only went out 3 days ago?" josephine asked as she shook her head slightly. 

maude shurgged her shoulders as she went to the closer that still was filled with some black dresses, josephine furrowed her eyebrows as she watched her friend. "okay, tell me the real reason why you want to go out?" josephine asked as she knew her friend had a different reason to want to go out.

maude sighed as she sat on the bed, she looked at her friend but then she looked back at her hands. "max invited me to party with his friends, so why not." maude said as she regained her confidence, she stood up as she grabbed  the two black dresses. "and you want me to come with you?" josephine asked as she stood up.

maude nodded her head as she held up the two dresses, both of them were absolutely beautiful but one stood out to josephine. "oh, the right one." josephine said as maude nodded her head, maude liked the left one the best so she was happy her friend  chose the right dress. "listen, max even asked to bring a friend, so you're coming with me."maude said. 

josephine nodded her head as she understood what her friend was saying, deep down she hoped that one formula one driver she danced with would be there. "you will look amazing." maude said with a smile as she sat down infront of the mirror, she had started to do her make up lightly. 

she wasn't going for a heavy make up, she was going for a very light make up. josephine had started to put on the dress, she wasn"t really caring that maude was in the room with her. josephine had went over towards the bathroom te get a straightener, she sat down next to maude as she plugged in the straightener. 

"should i curl my hair?" josephine said as she touched her hair, she wasn't sure if she wanted to. it would take a  while if she did it alone. "i can do it if you're still not ready when i'm ready." maude said, she smiled at her friend. josephine had started to spray some heat protective on her hair to avoid it being burnt off. 

"this is going to be amazing." maude said as she applied some light pink gloss to her lips. josephine smiled as she started to curl her hair lightly. 

_______