SHEMU FTW

This will be as if in a actual story, and it's a smut/lemon. That is my warning leave if you are innocent

(WitherMU pov)

I took Shebrine up to my room. I can't believe this is actually happening. I opened my door and lead her in, pinning her to the wall before she could react. She seemed startled as I kissed her, but she kissed back. I lightly bit her lower lip, asking for entrance. She parted her lips and I explores her mouth, claiming every where as my own. We separated, looking for air. Her cheeks were tinted a light blue which caused me to chuckle. I lightly tugged at her shirt wanting it off. She put her arms up and took it off the rest of the way. She looked at me with her cheeks the darkest shade of blue you could possibly think of. I lightly started kissing her neck. Once she moaned I knew I found her sweet stop. I sucked, nibbled, and licks that spot until I was sure I had left a hickey. I undid the clip of the bra and took it off. She covered herself and looked away. I lightly grabbed her chin to make her look at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked, eyes full of worry. She just nodded and hesitantly moved her arms. I lightly licked one bud, and she quietly moaned which made me smile. I started sucking one that on while taking her pants off. I started pinching, pulling, and playing with the other one, which made her moan louder. I stopped and took my shirt and pants off. I picked her up and lay her on the bed. I slowly took her undies of, for which she crossed her legs. I looked at her lustful eyes and she slowly uncrossed her legs. I placed my thumb on her clit and slowly entered on finger. "W-witherM-MU..." She said softly. I slowly thrusted my finger, making her moan and slightly arch her back. I added another finger and thrusted a little faster. She moaned louder than before, and she seemed to be enjoying this. I added my last two fingers and thrusted a lot faster.

"W-Wither...m-more." I smiled and removed my fingers. I took my boxers of and readied at her womanhood. I looked at her for permission to enter and she nodded. I slowly entered her only putting half of my member in her. She winced in pain and let a few tears slip. I wiped them away. "Tell me when I can move, beautiful." I said softly. She nodded and waited a long antagonizing moment. "G-go." She said as I started moving slowly. She bit her lip and grabbed my shoulders, digging her nails into me.

"Oww!" I said softly and I thrusted a little faster, trying not to hurt her. She looked up at me apologetically and I smiled. I kept giving her more as she looked like it didn't hurt. "Y-you're getting t-tight Shebrine.~" I said through gritted teeth. Her walls were clamping around my throbbing member. "I-I'M G-GONNA C-" She was cut off by releasing her liquids onto me. I thrusts a few more times and I came, cum seeping into her, some leaking out. I exited her and laid down. We were both panting heavily and I put my arm around her waist. She snuggled into my chest and we both fell asleep.

(THAT WAS AMAZING. Thank you Queen_The_Killer fir the help.

~EnderWolf64MC Has Signed Out~)