Lust

WARNING: this story contains crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language, reckless behavior, kidnapping and revenge. THIS STORY IS RESTRICTED FOR AGES UNDER 18 YEARS. Please do not imitate the bad scenes in the story, because it is only for entertainment.

***

Under the air conditioner, Gojo's body was dripping with sweat that covered his naked body. His panting breath didn't stop him from moving his waist and rubbing his penis in and out of Sukuna. his body didn't run out of energy even after doing it for hours, as if he had just taken aphrodisiacs.

On a bed filled with scattered ropes, the ropes that were previously used to tie Sukuna's body, however, this doesn't stop Gojo's current activities. The more he moved inside, the more he couldn't stop. who knows how many times he had cum inside Sukuna and even filled the body beneath him with his sperm over and over again, but there was absolutely no feeling of satisfaction within him. He continued to feel hunger as time went on, increasingly eroding his sanity.

He turned over Sukuna's back which was covered in bite marks and revealed his stomach muscles. the aroused feeling made his body shudder with pleasure, when he saw the many red marks on each side of his body.

behind the face of Gojo who is having fun torturing the body beneath him at the moment. Sukuna, while continuing to maintain his sanity, clenched his fists until its bled, because he couldn't bite his lips or tongue which were still covered by a cloth.

Seeing this, Gojo then stopped and opened Sukuna's fist, where his right hand was the only one that not tied. "I told you before, I don't want to see you hurt yourself, " He licked his upper lip "because that's my job." He whispered and pressed his penis deeper, making Sukuna gasp in surprise and shed tears again.

"All you need to do is let me do anything to your body. If you feel aroused by me then let that feeling stick with you. But if you feel humiliated and Disgusting..." Gojo grinned, "then just think of it as my punishment for you, Mr villain."

Sukuna directs his fist towards Gojo for the umpteenth time, but his energy drained and the time he spends serving Gojo all day makes him weak and helpless.

"Even if you try, it's in vain.." Gojo bit Sukuna's thigh and licked it, "Surrender and give yourself to me completely, I will make you drown in pleasure and moan like a bitch."

Sukuna several times aimed his fist at Gojo but missed and his strength was not enough to make the man in front of him at least move away after a long night without rest.

"Fu*k you, you lunatic bastard!" Finally Sukuna was able to scream and speak after his jaw hurt from the rolled cloth in his mouth for hours.

Hearing that, Gojo pulled Sukuna's legs up and placed it on his lap, making Sukuna lie down with his neck and shoulders. He did this to reduce Sukuna's movements and allow his penis to enter the hole deeper, which of course gave Sukuna a sensation of excruciating pain.

"Ngaahh!!! Stop right There you Fu*ker! its damn hurt!!" With his trembling hands he gripped Gojo's waist to stop him from moving any deeper.

Seeing him whimpering made Gojo stop for a moment and look at Sukuna who was trying hard to endure the pain while still glaring at him with a vicious gaze. 

"Beg.. " Gojo moved his hips to rub Sukuna's insides roughly and brutally to make him look even more tormented.

"Arrghh!! You Fuc-Aahh! You're going to tear me apart you bastard! Aahh!"

This white-haired man then pulled one of Sukuna's legs and preesed his penis in and out quickly.

"Beg me.. to press and rub your inside slowly.. beg me to let me touch your sweet spot.. just beg and i Will listen and make you feel good too..." Gojo grinned as he placed Sukuna's calf against his cheek, "Beg... beg like a horny dog asking for his dick to be rubbed then I'll stop and do it gently..."