Feeling (Chapter 6 Season 2)

It's hard...
It's so hard...
This feeling is so hard to understand.

I don't understand why I feel such warmth from someone like him... Of all the people, why him?

Since I was little I was taught to be responsible for all my actions. Having both police parents means I can't live without rules, everything has rules, With these rules the world lives in balance and peace.

I know and realize With my habit of holding back my feelings making it difficult for me to feel what they call happiness and warmth. Even when my parents were found in the wilderness full of Wound on their police uniforms, it still made me feel nothing... In fact, I even feel empty inside.

Nothing makes me so excited or sad, everything is flat and ordinary... waking up, eating, going to work, go home and sleeping.

Until finally I met him.

A person who lives without rules yet so happy even after I threw him in prison several times. His presence confused me, how could someone who was so evil and didn't care about peace seem to live happily and proudly.

It's confusing... But it makes me curious.

Will one day he fall and regret his crimes or will he remain a villain until the end of his life?

For the first time I broke the rules by kidnapping and holding him captive... torturing him on my own decision...

It slipped my mind that I should take him to legal action, but I knew he would come back with a grin on his face... Just thinking about it made me want to continue torture  him again and again, Until I didn't realize it, I was even addicted to this feeling...

Seeing him hurt, crying and begging... seemed to awaken something inside me, something dangerous if I continued to get used to it.

If this is what they call happiness, then this is like a deadly poison with honey flavoring in it. Delicious yet deadly inside.

I know he's moaning in pain, I know he's so tired he's got a nosebleed, I know he was crying and begging me... I know but I don't want to stop

The feeling of pleasure that he can only give with his body, the feeling of comfort only when I kiss his soft lips and poke him hard enough to make him cry... and the warm feeling when I'm inside his body.. A crazy sensation that I couldn't get if I was my old self, an exemplary policeman who obeyed the rules.

I couldn't let go of my palms to continue touching his smooth skin, stroking his hair and wiping his tears.

I want to stay close to him because I don't want to take my eyes off him. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to leave him.

Why?

I don't know. I just think that's a natural attitude to when you have something which is yours.

"Haah... nghh... Haah..." That sound, I knew he had reached his limit, he was going to cum. He didn't even realize that I carried him off the bed and leaned his shoulders against the wall.

I know he doesn't like this position at all because I can see his erotic body clearly. He released his grip from my back and started rubbing his penis. Ah, he usually doesn't show this side of him. Even though I like it, I'm a little annoyed that he's not focusing on me.

I took his hand and put it on my shoulder which automatically made him look at me in annoyance, "what the hell you jerk! I almost cum!"

"No..." I whispered, "I want you to cum with just your hole" Somehow I couldn't help the smirk on my face, "that way you won't cum without me inside of you..."