Lick The Knife

WARNING: this story contains crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language, reckless behavior, kidnapping and revenge. THIS STORY IS RESTRICTED FOR AGES UNDER 18 YEARS. Please do not imitate the bad scenes in the story, because it is only for entertainment.

***

Tomorrow is his birthday.

I planned to take a few days off to be able to accompany him in that quiet apartment. After investigating that he grew up in an inadequate environment and survived against death many times, I felt a little sorry for him. maybe a little surprise could touch him... maybe?

"You obsessive crazy man!" shouted Shoko while slamming her smartphone.

"Don't scream like that, you crazy woman, they'll think I did something to you."

"Damn! The story of this drama is so bad. How can there be a character who kidnaps someone he hates, tortures her, rapes her and then falls in love with his victim?! Basically this character just wants to taste his victim's body! the hell with revenge, if you hate her then you just have to kill her, right?" Why is my chest suddenly a little tight? Ah, maybe because the air here feels so cold that the oxygen is getting thinner.

"Hey, what are you doing, stupid! We have the worst air conditioner and you just turn it off!?" Shoko immediately snatched the AC remote from my hand, "Face me first if you want to turn off the AC!"

"Whatever, I want to go out. Hearing you curse makes my ears hurt." I got up from my chair and stopped while holding the doorknob when Shoko called me

"Before you come out. Do you know that Geto has currently run away from rehab?" I immediately looked at Shoko and surprised her, "he what?!"

"I just got this news from the team handling Geto's case and I've had a hard time seeing you lately, even at lunch time. Maybe it's been 2-3 days since he disappeared."

"Who is the team handling the case? I'll ask them and-"

"Then expelled? Gojo, we are problematic members, we are not even allowed to look at cases. If we cause problems again we will not be police anymore."

He's right, I've done too much beyond my capabilities, but this still doesn't stop making me angry. I went home tired, there was nothing I could do but surrender to what had happened, even though Suguru had promised me to stay in rehabilitation until it was finished in two months, but instead he ran away again.

If..

If only it weren't for Sukuna, then I could talk to Suguru again, for some reason my disappointed heart was suddenly filled with passionate anger. I threw away the small gift I brought and the box containing the food in it.

I entered the apartment in a hurry and opened the bedroom door until it slammed against the wall behind it.

"gosh! you surprised me." Those two red eyes seemed to glow under the light of the lamp.

a king size bed and a neatly folded blanket at the end of the bed and chains tied around his neck, legs and arms. for a normal person living in a place like this prison they would definitely die of insanity, it's quite amazing that he maintained his sanity for months in conditions like this.

Look at him, even after continuing to torture him mentally and locking him up like a bird in a cage and reducing his food portions he can still look at me in annoyance. amazing

"Stop looking at me like that and go take a shower." he pulled the blanket and lay back down, "the smell of food on your body bothers me."

Is it just me or does his face look redder? Even his voice sounded so small and soft under the blanket. I was curious and then dropped the bag I was carrying and approached him. I opened the blanket he was curled up in and took his hand.