Dish On The Tray

WARNING: this story contains crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language, reckless behavior, kidnapping and revenge. THIS STORY IS RESTRICTED FOR AGES UNDER 18 YEARS. Please do not imitate the bad scenes in the story, because it is only for entertainment.

***

This bastard, for the past few days he's always been busy with his laptop in the living room. I don't care how long I'm locked up in this place and am looking for a way to escape, But this bich don't feed me well Lately. That pisses me off. Plus he didn't remove the chain that tied my feet until it left blue marks, this bastard completely forgot that he was holding someone captive in his house.

Several times I shouted at him and even called him that disgusting name, he didn't even look at me. The high volume sound was definitely eating away at his eardrums.

I took a thick novel with a hardcover and rolled it up in a cloth in the hope of reducing the pain if it came into contact with the edge of the book.When I had it properly gripped and was preparing to throw, my vision blurred again, as a result, my throw missed.

"Tsk! Damn it!"

I looked around and decided to roll up and tie this blanket to throw at him, after I finished doing that I then prepared to throw it at him again, But this time I had to stand up and walk carefully because I might lose my sight like before.

When I turned around, I was shocked when my face hit something hard and sturdy, causing me to fall.

"What is this?" It was Gojo, he took the lump of cloth I made then glanced at me with tired eyes, "Are you that bored that you're trying to bother me like this?"

"I-I..." Again, I was confused about what to say in front of him again, it felt like whatever I said would be wrong for him.

"Haahh..." He scratched his head, "Can't I have peace even in my own home?" He then glared at me and took a deep breath, that's when I knew I was screwed.

He grabbed my collar and put his knee between my crotch, "you know..." He whispered softly, "even if I'm exhausted form this fucking job and even half-conscious, I can make you moan in pain you know..."

Damn. This is dangerous!

"I-I just want... Want to eat.. I'm hungry.."

"Hmmn? What did you just say?"

Whatever if this is embarrassing, I have to live for tomorrow. I then looked at him and looked into his eyes, "I'm hungry, i want to eat something."

With his tired eyes, he didn't even have the energy to open his eyes, he let go of my collar and took a deep breath. "I'm busy, I can't buy you some food outside."

"You can order it with your-"

He immediately covered my mouth with his big hand, "have you forgotten your current situation?" He patted my cheek, "After all, you are here to atone for your sins but I prepared everything you need, am I not spoiling you too much?"

He then cupped my face and made our eyes meet, "But its okey.. maybe you can make yourself a little more useful in the kitchen than in bed."

Without realizing it, he had tied the chain around my neck and removed the chains from both my ankles. "Come here"

This bastard, he pulls me around like I'm his pet. Just wait for my revenge you bich.

"I always prepare food supplies in the refrigerator every week for breakfast, but because I'm busy, there are a lot of ingredients that can't be used. So.." He pulled the chain around my neck and forced me to look at him. "Cook delicious food for me, if it's not delicious then you won't eat tonight either."