Sin

WARNING: this story contains crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language, reckless behavior, kidnapping and revenge. THIS STORY IS RESTRICTED FOR AGES UNDER 18 YEARS. Please do not imitate the bad scenes in the story, because it is only for entertainment.

***

"I can help you if you want..." said Toji

Sukuna frowned, "how can you help me?"

Not long after Sukuna asked that, lightning struck which was followed by the sound of thunder afterwards, Sukuna was surprised by Gojo's embrace, who had been sleeping next to him.

"Ah, this disgusting bastard..." Sukuna let go of Gojo's embrace and turned his gaze back to Toji but he was no longer there.

"How could such a big body disappear so quickly?"

***

A bright morning after the storm that covered the night sky, Gojo and Sukuna sat facing each other.

"so.." he finally raised his head and looked at Sukuna seriously, "did we do that last night?"

"you raped me last night." Sukuna's short answer and flat look made Gojo take another deep breath 

"Listen, last night I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight so I..." Gojo stopped talking and lowered his head and then ruffled his hair.

Sukuna tilted his head and looked at Gojo, "so what if you're drunk? Even with a clear mind you raped me like an animal."

This man with white hair immediately raised his head and looked straight at Sukuna. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Isn't that the fact?" Sukuna straightened his head and shoulders.

Gojo then stood up with an expression full of anger, he then approached Sukuna, "Don't make me look like the bad person here! You are the villain here." Gojo pointed at Sukuna which made the pink-haired man stunned and stared at his finger without blinking, his body could faintly be seen shaking.

Seeing his blank expression change due to a slight snap made Gojo smile faintly and immediately grabbed Sukuna's shoulder, which in turn shocked him with a shaking body and a look that revealed all his trauma which became fear.

Gojo then whispered, "but I don't regret making you helpless, lose your mind, and tremble just by hearing my name." He slowly opened the collar of Sukuna's shirt and showed the marks of the kiss and bite he gave him last night, "and make your body won't be able to forget every touch I give you every night..."

Sukuna spontaneously pushed Gojo and immediately stood away from him. "I won't be affected by disgusting insects like you!"

"Very funny... you keep saying that but look at yourself now" Gojo approached Sukuna again who walked backwards to get away from Gojo until finally his steps stopped when his heels met the wall. 

"Your body remembers every touch and hug I gave you, even if you think that you retain your sanity..." Gojo grabbed Sukuna's ass, "Believe me it's just your delusion."

Gojo put his leg between Sukuna's thighs and raised his knee so that his thigh was right between his crotch, "stop this..." said Sukuna firmly while looking straight at Gojo's legs.

"look" Gojo continued to raise his knees and made Sukuna lose his footing, he then whispered "you're getting hard just with my knees" after saying that he took out his tongue and started licking Sukuna's ear.

"Look who's excited here..." he whispered then bit Sukuna's ear,

Not long after, the sound of a cellphone ringing was heard. Gojo stopped and glanced at the origin of the sound then looked back at Sukuna, "You're quite lucky this time." Gojo then kissed the side of Sukuna's face and left him in the room.