the last chance

"that is my only chance at beating him. no matter what, I have to stop him." pterodactyl god whispered as he flew through the sky. he was on his way to the avian labs, all things the parliament create were sourced from that side island, from the chairs they sat on to the roof of the building. it was also where pterodactyl god's last hope of beating archaeopteryx was to be created. once he reached the lab building, which had been evacuated due to the attack on the parliament, he headed straight for the chemical department and began mixing chemicals with names longer than his own together in extremely specific amounts and concentrations.

"think. think. THINK! what was the last chemical called? come on, i know its in me somewhere just need to remember it!" pterodactyl god stressed after sometime. it appears that his mixture was lacking in a chemical whose name he was unsure of. and then it hit him. quite literally, because in his frantic room pacing he had bumped into the shelf containing the last chemical he needed, a drug called somatropin. "this is it!" he shouted, pouring the entire 5 liter container of the drug into his cauldron of chemicals. "at long last, the secret recipe passed down by generations of pterodactyl has been remade. the growth serum." he said to himself. taking a deep breath, he drank all the solution he had. well over 10 liters of the growth serum was son coursing through his veins, being absorbed by his cells, causing them to multiply in size and healing the wounds he had. soon, he was fully recovered, ready to fight again with his newfound strength and size. "even archaeopteryx's full strength shouldn't be enough to me now but just in case..." he said stumbling around the room that as now too cramped to freely move around in. "I hoped the day where the doomsday weapon would have to be used would never come but I fear that day is today." he said grabbing the key to the doomsday weapon as he flew through the labs roof towards the weapon.

The weapon was hidden on a mountain facing the town in the Lickopopo mountain range atop the tallest mountain in the range, mount Ópio. from there, the weapon was mounted on a system that allowed it 360° movement and a clear view of the entire crow coast and the mountain range. pterodactyl god used the key to start the weapon up and took the wireless transmitter. the transmitter functioned both as a tool for the weapon to track targets without an operator and as a remote trigger. the weapon was built based off the peregrine families' breakneck rush and would use electromagnetism to accelerate the 1000kg metal ball in the machine to a speed faster than a radio wave. however, he would only have one shot at using the weapon as it had not yet been optimised and in its current state would only be able to fire one time before the entire crow coast city would suffer a power outage for the next 3 months. with the transmitter turned on, the pterodactyl god flew off to do battle with archaeopteryx