Karone And Ryan May 22, 2002

Ryan Mitchell had seen his sister dana marry Carter Grayson but when their team met the galaxy Rangers though Kendrix had recovered leo Corbett introduced Ryan to Karone Lee Ryan's life had changed for the better Karone had been in her brother andros ' wedding and the best woman at damon' s now it was her turn she wanted andros to give her away her dress was solid white with a pink trim she had a white vail with sliver lace her bouquet was pink roses and sliver lililes her something blue was a clip that belonged to hers and andros ' grandmother that was also her something old her something borrowed was a yellow coursage Ashley had given her it was from her senior prom her first date with andros she and andros were now expecting thier first child no one knew yet they wanted the day to be about Karone and Ryan her something new was a locket andros had presented his sister with shaped like a heart it had a picture of Karone and Ryan together with the couple 's birthstones and ranger colors engraved on the front andros asked his little sister are you ready Karone said yes he said you look beautiful alpha 6 agreed to perform the ceremony andros walked Karone down the isle of the base where dana and Ashley were maya and Kendrix were also there andros told Ryan take care of my baby sister Ryan said I will alpha said who gives this woman to be married to this man andros said my wife Ashley and I do alpha said let's begin Karone said I though I would never allow myself to feel love not after all I did as atsromena but when I met you that changed I knew you had been in the same place I had been evil and back we were perfect for each other in every way possible I love you so much Ryan fisher Mitchell forever Ryan said when I became good like you I felt like no one should love me I had self hatred until that day you came into my life I knew I found my soul mate I wanted to be the man you deserved and who you could trust Karone Lee soon to be Mitchell with you I'm home alpha said now that the vows have been given do you Karone melody Lee take Ryan fisher Mitchell to be your husband Karone said I do Ryan fisher Mitchell do you take Karone melody Lee to be your wife Ryan said I do alpha said then I now say you two are married Ryan kiss your bride Ryan said will do little man.