(S2) ReBorn & Punishment

A few days have passed...

Arc City then now has become into a land of chaos.

As Shiro continued his mission to find Kiana...

He couldn't help but watch the civilians be preyed by the Honkai beasts.

"Something is not right..." He said so continuing to observe the road above the roofs.

But it was not his concern...

After all he decided to become selfish no matter what.

His priorities are all locked to the girl. His own obsession grew day by day. A will left behind his older sister.

A curse that will always flow deep inside his veins.

Furrowing his eyebrows after he heard an explosion from the north. "I'll try my luck there..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A white haired girl with twin braids hugs the wall with a baseball bat in her hand.

"Someone help!"

But the cry for help of the innocent, she's not going to ignore it... "Kiana... Don't touch the honkai."

A nostalgic mesmerising voice spoke to her head. Which is none other than Fu Hua. "Leave, there's nothing we could do!"

"Nothing?... No there must be something i could do." She lifts her bat and ran out showing herself drawing the beast's attention.

Then immediately got into a defensive position blocking its paws before landing a hit at the civilians.

"Run! Get away from here... I'll handle this!"

As Kiana's voice resonated at their ears. Immediately they ran back as the valkyrie grits her teeth trying to hold back.

Yeah... She said but she was in no condition to fight just as Fu Hua advised.

"Agh!"

Grunting the girl fall back to the ground as he strength couldn't fully stop it. As more Honkai beasts manifested and let out a screeching sound.

"No... I can't... Die here!"

She staggered as Sirin's voice laughed overwhelming her consciousness.

...
...
...
...
...

"Am i... Dying?"

This are the thoughts of the girl Kiana Kaslana. She felt her soul drifting down in sea heading under the abyss.

She hoped to, as maybe it is the only way to escape reality.

But she could feel her heartbeat still pumping blood.

"Why am i still alive?"

"Is it for me to live through and witness the fruits of my acts?"

Asking herself there was no one to answer her.

"Perhaps, there is a way to resist her." To free her mind from the Herrscher's grasp. "Or perhaps save them."

"Perhaps i hope for the recess bell to ring and wake up from this terrible nightmare."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Opening her eyes she find herself in the world of shattered shards filled with memories that she started life with.

"Remember your friends... Theresa, and Mei." The herrscher's voice was broadcast. "They wanted to save you... But then they realize what you really are.