[Special] Beloved Happy Birthday Kiana!

What happens next in the future?

Those are the questions that the girl had in my mind, as she stared at the window her purple eyes observing the universe.

This is her life now.

Achieving Finality, she knew what responsibility lies within her.

But she can't help wonder why is that she and her friends are chosen on this path.

The girl shook her head, negativity ain't going to help her get through the day.

"That's right... I promised Himeko, I won't have those second thoughts."

As if just this moment, her smartphone vibrates recieving a notification.

Unlocking, she received a message from one of her close friends.

Her eyes brightened like a dragon fixated on it's treasure.

"Happy Birthday Kiana-chan." It was a birthday greeting from Raiden Mei. A group photo was taken along with her loved ones.

Bronya, Theresa, Fu Hua, Rita, Durandal, her father Siegfried and many others that fought alongside with her, protecting the beauty of the world.

"Mei-senpai..." She gasped happy to see them greeting her.

"Kiana-chan, we missed you... Oh and this cake in the photo... It's for you. Theresa will be sending it with the help of Schicksal, just remember to brush your teeth."

That is the message engraved as a note. Reminding Kiana to always take care of herself.

"We'll be here for you always~"

She read the last part as the girl smiles.

It reminds her of a the sudden surprise party back when she was still in earth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was at the park 4:30 in the afternoon as she sat there dejectedly after her ice cream was spilled.

"This is the worst." She lets out a sigh, as a boy approaches towards her. "Finally, I've been looking all over for you."

It was none other than Shiro... Himeko's younger brother. "Oh it's you."

Not delighted in seeing Shiro, Kiana expected that it was Mei who will come to comfort her.

"What are you a kid?" He asked with a tease.

"Urusai, Baka."

His eyebrow twitched, getting called an idiot for no reason.

"Fine... I'll buy another scoop."

She lifts her head glad to hear that. And from Shiro's point of view. Cat ears sprouted from her head.

"Really? You're the best Shiro!"

Jumping off the bench, Kiana ran ahead leading him to the direction of the shop. "This way Shiro."

The boy chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "What am i ever going to do with you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

30 minutes and we could see the duo walking inside the academy. Though Shiro's face was pale as he held his wallet, now empty thank to the girl's neverending pit of a stomach.