(S1) Strings of the Past

I will now start using this an OP for S1.

Even though i should have used it from the very beginning, my brain malfunctioned and decided to just use it here... Because only a few chapters away before S2 starts.

Previously...

Theresa decided to go further underground St.Freya's church to find answers of how to save her student Bronya Zaychik whose in a coma.

That afternoon. Mei and Shiro noticed that Kiana wasn't with them... And that they receive a message from Himeko.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Shiro was shock to hear what the principal's decision was.

"An all out war to Schicksal?" Mei was even at loss for words. It seems the overseer have pushed their headmaster to the limits.

"Rebellion..."

Shiro mumbled as suddenly. His eyes widened from a sudden flashback.

In that desolate field he saw that man.

Killing soldiers with no mercy.

He did it for only one purpose... That is to protect his precious friend.

Blood splattered and spilled all around him. He doesn't care any of the consequences. He killed them cold blood. Man or Woman, he didn't hesitate to end their life.

That sight was enough to make everyone lose their mind. As his white robe was drenched in red fluid... He stands against them victorious with their bodies skewered by weapons.

Swords, spears, daggers... Any kind, he used to them for his last stand.

In the end, there was no salvation... To that man...

"Shiro?!"

Mei called as he saw how pale the boy was... He was about to hurl just from seeing it. His whole body drenched with sweat, and both his limbs were numb making him lean against the kitchen counter.

"I'm fine..." Stopping from hyperventilating. Mei grabbed a glass of water and handed it to him. As he wholeheartedly accepted it.

There was no time to think about his past. But only Kiana, he swore to protect his team. And that they must take action now.

Earlier that Morning.

Theresa just arrived underground which is the main console and started to make search about the Bio-chip for Bronya regarding the little assassin's treatment.

"Darn it Grandpa." She cursed and does another voice search, as the system found one results but which she didn't expect.

"Siberia, at the Babylon labs..." Uttered from shock she still couldn't move on after of what happened during the 2nd Herrscher.

"This must be it." With that Theresa decided and entered the simulation event. As the principal disappeared.

A certain tuna behind the door peeks her head out. "She disappeared!"

Kiana then went towards the console and started to touch some weird buttons.

"System verified. beginning materialisation of simulation... Data entry successful.

Kiana then enters the world of simulation as the world slowly morphs to a snowy field

...
...
...
...
...
...

Location: Siberia, Babylon lab

Time: February 7, 2000

"What is this place?" Kiana walks for a bit then paused seeing a giant tower at the front.