[Memory of Stars I ] Blood Contract

During the 1400's year

Gaia, or known as Y/N, L/N. Is on his usual spot, relaxing under a huge tree.

Cold breeze blew as he let out a sigh and a shadowy figure appeared above.

"So... You looking relax there buddy. "

It was his best friend Kallen Kaslana, who appears to be in a bad mood.

"Yeah... Just a great day to enjoy, relax, and forget all the things in the world. "

"Cool, cool." Kallen nods her head with her arms crossed. "Wanna know how i did today~"

"Not particularly..." However Y/N was interrupted by the sudden scream of Kallen.

"I WAS FIGHTING GOSHDANG HERRSCHER!!! "

That's right... An hour ago Schicksal called for the executor Gaia to go and eliminate the threat they found.

But he really didn't care and ignored their orders. As Y/N was feeling lazy and hid himself at his usual spot.

"Oh you should have seen it with your own eyes. It can use magic, shooting red laser. "

"The best part is that it keeps taunting us saying. "NAH I'D WIN" all over again."

"But No... It just got owned and it's body was snapped in half like a chocolate bar!"

"We're still talking about Herrscher right? Cause it sounds like you're hangry."

Y/N maintained his eyes closed while listening to the holy maiden without a care.

"I'm not Hangry Y/N!"

"This is your fault instead of dealing with that herrscher, we lost 12 valkyries on a deadly stand off!"

Kallen pointed out as he didn't even acknowledged their actions. "Oh really, well, i feel so sorry for them."

She was fed up from him being a jerk. And knits her eyebrows. "Okay. What's up with you being so... Mellow?"

"Well after my fight with HER, I figured I'll chill a bit for a little. Meditate, and maybe I'll find more ways to create more arsenals that can kill her someday."

"Ugh! For the love of Honkai, your obsessions of killing."

Gaia immediately sat up intimidated by that comment. "Hey! You can't blame me. It runs with my ancestor's genes."

Y/N sighs then lay down again his head touching the grassy field. "Listen Kallen, i know your stressed out. 10 valkyries have died. "

12!" She corrected.

"Not the point." Y/N quick with his rebuttals. "What I'm saying is this kind of events happens all the time. So whose the fault in here?"

"Yours!"

"That's right no one. So why don't you lie down here and gaze at the sea of stars." He offered.

"Its 3 in the afternoon, there are no stars!" Kallen yelled completely fed up at Y/N's bullshit.

"Only if you're looking at it..."

"What does that even mean?!"

"Only... One way... To find out...Zzzz." Y/N then suddenly doze off enjoying another extra nap.

Kallen gazed at her best friend and sat down beside him. "You better wake up so i can drag you back to the overseer for an explanation."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.