𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hi everyone!! Thankyou for deciding to read my book. Before we start, there is a quick introduction and more!

Tw:
-Possible mentions of r@pe
-Mentions of SA
-Mature scenes
-Gore, violence, etc
-Smut
-Alcohol
-Torture
-Panick attacks
-Mental illnesses
-Mental abuse
-Mentions of physical abuse

Character aesthetics:

Alani Marquez

A kind girl who went dark without anyone realising, not even herself. She is the Mafia princess, the eldest daughter of the Spanish Mafia. But will her pain cause her to change entirely? Or will she stay the same kind hearted girl with a newly discovered dark side?

Appearence: 5'6, brown wavy hair, tan skin, ocean-blue eyes.
Nicknames: Lani, Lana, principessa.
Star sign: Cancer

Damian Kingston

A cold - hearted boy, otherwise known as the school player. He is the best friend of Alanis twin brother, causing them to be around each other quite often.

Appearance: 6'1, dark brown curly/fluffy hair, light skin, forest green eyes.
Nicknames: none.
Star sign: Scorpio

Valentino Marquez

A kind, hot boy with a dark side. Valentino is the second school player, Alani's twin brother and Damian's best friend.

Appearance: 6'0, brown fluffy hair,tan skin, ocean-blue eyes
Nicknames: Vale, Valen.
Star sign: Cancer

Nila Larsen

A beautiful girl. Nila is Alani's best friend. She does everything with her and their friend group, consisting of Alani, Lily, Avery and herself. She does know about the Mafia, but is not in one herself.

Appearance: 5'7, dark brown curly hair, brown skin, Emerald green eyes.
Nicknames: Nils.
Star sign: Leo

Relationships (not shipping):

Alani and Nila
Bestfriends

Valentino and Alani
Twins

Damian and Valentino
Bestfriends