𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

ALANI

I knew it was wrong, but I could only think about damian all morning. Ever since that night, he's all I can think about. I don't know what to do. I don't know what exactly it is, but he's just always on my mind. I just think about him and I don't even know why.

Anyway, I invited Avery, Lily and nila over so they'll be here soon. I can't wait! We plan on having a girls night tonight, and I even told Vale that he had to stay with Damian for the night.

I look through my closet for some nice clothes and decide on a nice white dress that reaches halfway past my thighs and hugs my body perfectly.

We decided on going to a fancy restaurant and having fun but not having any drinks, since that is too much in a place like that. It doesn't matter where you are, there are always shady people around, and I don't feel like getting wasted when I know the girls will if I do.

Then we're going to come back here to the penthouse and stay up all night.

I finish off my makeup and begin walking out of my room, my curls swaying against my back as I move, but freeze when I hear the elevator ding.

I hide and wait to get a good view of who it is, grabbing the knife that I keep on me at all times - Vale made me keep it on me - and hiding it behind my back.

I hear footsteps getting closer and as I peak around the corner of the wall, throwing the knife and whatchung as it lands a millimetre away from someone's head. And that's when I realise that it was my brothers head.

"Sorry!" I shout as I rush down the stairs, freezing when I see damian as well.

"It's all good sis." he replies.

wait... I told them they're not allowed to be here!

I grab my knife and put it on the bench before turning to Valentino.

"Valentino Ace Marquez." I say in a firm voice.

"Yes..?" He gulps.

"I told you earlier it's girls night tonight!" I glare up at him as he nudges damian for help.

"And unless you secretly have boobs and a vagi- nevermind, but still, you're not a girl." I cut myself off as I realise what I'm saying.

"Aboht that.." He looks at damian.

"Hey, don't look at me man, that's your sister." Damian puts his hands up.

"I'll buy you 10 apple pies?" He offers as my eyes gleam.

"Deal!" I squeal jumping on him for a hug. "But you can't be rude to the girls. You know I hate being in the middle of your stupid arguments. And, if you and your friends don't say anything to them, they don't say anything back, it's like it's a miracle!" I scold him.

"Sorry, that was a bit harsh.." I mumble right after.

"No it wasn't, you need to toughen up anyway. Also the boys are coming over."

"Okay, b- what?!" I glare at him again. "Valentino!"

"What? They wanted to come over." He smirks at me.