Chapter 2~ And so it begins

Hey kats...is it alright if I call you that? Ummm anyway I still feel awkward writing that last chapter >~< BUT I'm here to make you guys a new chapter hope you enjoy and stuff . Do you like the book so far even though you just read the first chapter and it was weird and awkward... I will never let that go GAH! HERE SO I'LL SHUT UP.....AND SO IT CONTINUES!

Your P.O.V

I thought we were done with this. I should've known that it wouldn't be! "umm (y/n)?" and this is where I stat to hate myself  Momo said as she waved her hand in my face. I snapped out of my trance along with my thoughts "huh oh sorry I was thinking about something..." she nodded.

By the way she hesitated when she said her name, I bet that's not even her real name. I'll let that slide for now. She looked at nothing "well...I have to go..." I nodded as she walked off and disappeared a second later. Now that I think about it I didn't take note to anything about her. 

"Who was there?" Cry asked walking down the stairs. "Would you believe me?" he nodded "of course I would!" I took a deep breath "well let's just say someone kept their promise in being in the stars and sent someone to say that." "You don't mean she's..." I'm getting way too distracted  one second if you will...alright I started this about 4 and it's currently 9 TIME TO WORK!!!

"I don't think it's over just yet..."