Chapter 9~ Another adventure?

Hey guys!!! I'm back with another chapter! Yay how have you been? More adventures, and pie in your face right? AND SO IT CONTINUES!!!!

Your P.O.V

Momo introduced us to her world, it looked...nice? I mean there were angels, dark angels, demons, this that and the other. But she looked normal like a normal human girl, but what was she really? I realize she's protecting us as her orders were instructed from Mel. But she doesn't need to hide anything from us right? Would it really be as bad as she would think?

As she was dragging us around like some kind of tour I was lost in thought and walked into what looked like an ancient building. I walked inside (picture) it was huge! I tried not to trip because of all the holes and wood scattered all over the floor. Is this another adventure, but this time alone?

I walked in unaware of my surroundings. "HEY YOU THERE!" a man called out "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I turned "I was just..." I froze with fear.

"Tsk geez, (y/n), I'm gone for three years and you've already gotten yourself in trouble?" th-that voice it can't be "it's alright guys she's with me!" she announced "she just wandered off...from her protector" she gave me a stern glare.

"Miss P-" "DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" she yelled. The man bowed and corrected himself "Miss Melody, aren't you suppose to be dead?" she nodded yes but-" "(Y/N)!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU WANDERED OFF ON YOUR OWN I- uh...Melody?" Momo said as she and Cry ran in. "Moni? Aren't you suppose to look after my friends the whole time they're in danger and yet you managed to let her slip from your eyesight and she got herself in even more trouble!" Mel sighed

"Sorry" 'Moni' said. "And why do you look like that? Don't tell me you believe tha- oh you do don't you?" Moni looked down and nodded. "Well come on then...show them your true self they won't mind." Mel said and with that Momo or as Melody called her which was probably her real name started to glow a bright white.