Chapter 18~who's the Casper in all this?

Hi I know I should be doing other pov's but I'm really lazy and stuff... I kinda don't wanna update but I have to it's my job...AND SO...IT CONTINUES!

Your P.O.V

I stared at the dark ceiling, while Cry was sleeping soundly. I sighed, 'why can't I fall asleep?' I asked myself. That's when I heard it, "go to the bathroom I have to show you something." someone whispered into my ear. I looked over from where the sound came from and saw no one. Following the voice's command I got up and started walking to the bathroom. "No are you crazy!? (y/n) go back upstairs and cuddle with your man in there!" Serena said.

I stopped where I was and listened to them argue with each other "you're ruining my plan you prissy!" "I'm only doing her and myself a favor!" "HA! What favor are you doing?" "the favor of her not flipping out on what you do, and so that I don't have to hear it either!" "hmmm....good point I mean her other friend the one with the cat ears and all that she isn't any fun." "to be honest actually she doesn't look human" "wait are we actually agreeing with each other!?"

"yes... Wait no... We can't be BGFFWAHAGASD!" I looked at Serena and the other ghost did too "what?" the ghost and I said. Serena sighed "Best Ghost Friends Forever Who Are Haunting A Girl And Some Dude!" I facepalmed, nice going Serena! "Ok so who are you?" "well for now... Call me Raven." she said. "Alright so who's the good one in all of this?" I asked.

"I guess that's for you to find out isn't it?" they both said.