Chapter 20~just to make sure

I wrote this on the way to and from the Shooting Range. Sorry for not updating that much ^-^ I'm gonna make a quick update alright? AND SO IT CONTINUES!!!

Cry's P.O.V because he's been here how many times?

I walked down the stairs to find (y/n) staring at something. "Hey, what are y-" I stopped when she rolled her (e/c) eyes and gave a little groan "will you stop please!?" she asked.

And then that's when everything became loud. Does that make sense? Everything that was hanging up fell down, every paper created a tornado "RAVEN CALM DOWN PLEASE!" (y/n) yelled. "(Y/n)? Who are you talking to!?" she turned around, oh she FINALLY notices my presence.

"Cry? What- how long have you been standing behind me!?" I mentally facepalmed "long enough to witness....whatever that was?" "o-oh sorry about that heh..." I looked at her "should I be concerned?"

The door opened, more like forcefully opened. It was Moni, of course, she looked around the room "oh good I thought you'd be in trouble or something." she must've thought of something because she smiled

"Hey I have an idea! How about, because you two are no fun, Melody spends a week or so at my place?! Plus it'll give you a break. Deal?" (y/n) shot me a 'please it'll be great I'll explain everything as well' look.

I sighed "sure how long?" Moni jumped up and down in excitement. "A week or two? Or whatever is good for you." I shook my head and smiled "you can have two then" she gave a 'yay' "wait!" (y/n) said "there's more to your reason isn't there?"

Moni sighed "yes there is....I really wanted to spend time with Melly" then she looked at (y/n) "just to make sure..."