Chapter 7~ Twilight moments!!!

Hio would've updated sooner but I was watching I Dare You, by amazing Ryan Higa, and then I had some phone trouble and I had to draw the characters for this book...I FELT AS IF IT WAS IMPORTANT ALRIGHT!! But I won't have them finished so here's a romantic moment from Twilight. So romantic!!!! ^-^.... AND SO IT CONTINUES!!!

Myself's P.O.V

Honestly I'm just bored... I need help on this story but let's see I could make use of this... Ima go break the fourth wall alright? Well reverse it maybe I don't know...

"So any ideas on the story?" I asked.
"Are you serious you're suppose to be the one who is the magic book god here!?" (y/n) said.

"What about..." Cry thought for a moment "getting trapped somewhere? Or maybe just like a crime investigation? OH OH OH OR MAYBE...... An adventure!!?"

I rolled my eyes "alright but what would you do in the adventure or what would the crime be where would you be trapped?" "I don't know that's for yoooouuuu to figure out!"

"I mean what do you have planned for in this here thingy?" he asked "nothing but I could think up something!" I said "WHY AM I THE WEIRD ONE!?" My OC said "BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO MADE YOU THAT WAY ALRIGHT YOU'RE FROM MAH MIND!" "Just get to finishing your drawings alright god!" she said and stood up and walked away. Making our circle smaller.

Alright bye...