Chapter 17~ Another?

Hey! Whatcha doin'?  I got addicted to this one song called Fly by Maddie and Tae. I love it soooo much!!!!!! I'm writing a song...well trying it's kinda hard. I might slow down on the updating for a while like maybe every other day or something. It's not you! It's me! I had to say that. Just because some weird stuff is happening and I'm trying to figure it out and other stuffs. But anyways....

In the last thingy...

Maybe I am dead...

And so it continues...

Moni's P.O.V

Poor (y/n) must be hard dealing with her first 'ghost case' as I call 'em. I was currently sitting at my 'house' when I walked into the bathroom. I'm not sure why, but I stared at myself through the mirror. What felt like hours I snapped out of the trance and immediately looked at my wrist. A scar was there, but I didn't do it. 

Then as soon as it came, it faded away I looked back up, on the mirror, in blood, was a smiley face. As if I wasn't creeped out enough, a small laugh was heard. "Alright cut the act!" I yelled. "So, you can hear me huh? I bet you think you're special that you can talk to the dead!?" the voice taunted. 

I sighed, "yes, I can hear you and see you, but I think I don't deserve to talk to the dead if I can't help them since, I can't help myself the same way!" The ghost finally appeared and leaned against the door frame. She had long black hair, a plaid jacket, a black tank top, cut jeans, and boots. "Help me? You think all ghosts want to be helped?" she asked. 

"Well if they didn't want to they wouldn't come to the living. They'd just cause the mischief they wanted to, like scaring them and haunt their death place. Not all living want to help the dead either. Especially when some of them don't have this ability" she gave a small huff. "Well, if you can't give me a reason why I'm still here I'll just haunt your other special friend, and trust me she will want to die when I give her torture."  She said and left. Oh, (y/n) I'm sorry you'll have to face another...

There you go an update not a good one, ples don't hate me. >.<