Chapter 19~no name

Hey! Here I am! I have been cleaning for the past few days and everything also, if you guys were wondering why GeekInc and I's book have been slow at updating...it's cuz it's her fault XD she stole my job and doesn't even write it because she's lazy!!! XD but it's okay! AND SO IT CONTINUES!!!

Raven's P.O.V

Before my 'marvellous' death I had a depressing life. Just like every Emo out there I too cut myself but that was once. But that was because I met one person...

~Flashback~
I walked through the halls as normal until I saw him. The one who put a smile to my face and brightened up my day. Besides the fact I may have had a slight crush and I also found that he had a crush on me.

"Raven!" he yelled as soon as he saw me and ran over. "Oh hey Jared" I said with a smile. "Why do you call me that again?" I asked "well you look like one and I like ravens and you're my best friend....uhmmm" he stared down at the ground. His black hair was all spiked up like Jund's basicly his blue eyes were staring at his white hoodie he just looked so perfect!

But little did we know, a murder scene will happen. "Uhm Raven?" I looked up "yeah?" he took a deep breath "I lo-" he got cut off by a bang and that bang cut off my life...

~End flashback~

Don't judge me I don't write like I used to I'M SOWWI!!!!