angry romance 🥵💦

Hyunjin go to them and put his hand on kai's collar and start punching him.....
Lix:hyunjin stop what are you doing?....
Jinie:shout up how dare him told touch my thing huh?i will kill you bitch....
The bar manager come and try to stop him but he Didn't litsen anyone.... I don’t have a choice i just slap him hard....
Everyone here are shock...
Lix:i-i -di-d-do-nt-m-e-a-n...(scared) hyunjin eyes are fully red and he smirk like a devil...he took my hand hardly and walk away jisung and lee know about to stop us but hyunjin angry glance saw it then they back away..... I pray god what he do to me he will kill me.... We going the direction of his car we sit on his car I'm about to say something but no word come....
Lix:h-h-yunjin -i-i
He speed fast the car so i thought it’s good to don’t say something stupid....
Few moments later
He park his car on his big Villa he got out of the car and took my hand forcedly.....
He took me to his bed room and close the door and slowly come to me i back away but he come untill no space there he push me on the bed then come top of me....
Lix:h-hyunjin...i-m s-orry.... (About to cry)
Jinie:hissss... Stop Don't fall a tear then what happened to you you never think of it i don’t like your tears and i don’t like ether when someone touch my thing....
Lix:what are you saying?i Don't understand....
Jinie:you don’t have to just don’t interfere me...
felix want to say something but hyunjin kissing him hungrily he lick his mouth and bite his lips but felix Didn't kiss him back he become more angry he put his hand on lixie's hand tightly and start to bite on his neck make a beautiful hickeys felix start moaning....
Hyunjin like it he start undress him self then felix...
Lix:h-hyunjin st-op w-what a-are -you d-doing?
Jinie:i already told you baby don't disturb your daddy but you Didn't listen to me so i don’t have a choice.... He tied my hand on the bed and start to kissing my Whole body i moaning so much he bite my nipples i start panick then open my pant then..............

A/u★
guys i don’t write more just imagine what happened next I'm shy......bye i write next part tomorrow....