miss me?

Felix pov:
I don’t know when i got senseless i woke up 7pm hyunjin didn’t woke up i don’t know why He do this to me He is my best friend's boyfriend it’s like i betray Jisung I'm really a coward how can i happened this to me I'm the stupid one i have to go home but my back are still paining i get up slowly and wear my clothes and go to home.......

At the home
Mom:oh my lix baby what happened are you ok where are you at night jisung told me You're with him It's TRUE?
lix:yes m-mom....(hold tear)
Mom:but when ask for i want to talk to you be says You're went restroom that's why i worried son
Lix:Don't worry mom it’s just a hangover if i rest well i will be fine i gotta go room...
Mom:ok....but wait what happened to your neck son did you hurt?
Lix:o-oh i-its just a mosquito bite i think.....(trying hard to hide)
Mom:ok go room.....
I go to room and lock it and see the mirror It's a hickey oh my god mom must be doubt me how can i go to outside i don’t go to College.......

Hyunjin pov:
At 10am i woke up i don’t see felix anywhere  i thought he left already He must be hard i don’t have to do that much i don’t know he is ok or not.....
Jinie:eomma....
Mom:yes son what happened are you stay here come inside
Jinie:no mom Let's go to aunty mrs,lee house
Mom:why son?
Jinie:she is your friend you don’t want to see her and i want meet her...(lie)
Mom:i want to but It's there another reason right?
Jinie:ahhh mom come on Let's go
Mom:ok Let's go

At felix house
Ding dong.....
Mrs,lee:coming,who is?
Mrs,Hwang :open and see
Door opened
Mrs,lee:oh my god i see you really or i just imagine thing?
Mrs,hwang:can i pinch you then you see I'm really here
Mrs,lee:how come you didn’t tell me are you coming?
Mrs,Hwang :we're living here hyunjin father transfer here so we living here.....
Mrs,lee:omg i really happy to see you why are standing here come inside You're hyunjin right?(point at hj)
Hj:yes aunty how are you...
Mrs,lee:I'm fine come inside you grow well son You're good looking too...
Hj:thanks aunty You become more beautiful now...
Mrs,lee:such a flirty boy...
Hj:oh aunty where is yongbok?
Mrs,lee:He is at his room go there son
Hj:ok thanks aunty....

Open the door of the room
Hj:did you miss me yongbok?......

A/u
How are you my dear friends?
Did you enjoy it if you then vote it🥰