Chapter 54

Matrix's P.O.V

"Hey, wake up. We're about to leave." I shook Ruby's sleeping body in an attempt to wake her up early, but it was of no use. She was still sound asleep, not even daring to open her eyes to check her surroundings or what time it was.

It was also one of these moments that I realize that we're different. I was a light sleeper. Even though I love sleeping too, well - sometimes, my body and mind just automatically wakes up and knows what time to wake up. I didn't need any alarm clock growing up. I relied on my own mind to wake me up, as if subconsciously knowing the time.

"Ruby, we need to go." I said, giving her another shake.

But it was of no use.

I licked my lips, sighing. I didn't want to do this, but I have no other choice. I moved her to her side so her front was defenseless. She was still wearing her pikachu pajamas, but it had come loose during her sleep. I unzipped her already unzipped pajamas and wasn't even trying to be stealthy about it.

I inhaled sharly, already praying that this won't end my life. Her breasts and her erect nipples welcomed my morning with mountains, perky and luscious. Without knowing, I bit my lip too hard and now it was tingling from the pain.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

Why was I such a sucker for Ruby? But even I don't know how to answer that. She was inevitably drawing me close. She was like a magnet that I couldn't run away from. I gulped one last time and prepared for instant death.

Without hesitation, I pinched both of her nipples and squeezed them hard before twisting her nipples. She usually likes this method when we have sex, so I'm not really sure how she'll react when asleep. But I did it anyway.

Her eyes fluttered open and I jumped away from her and waited for judgment.

"I think I had a we-" when she realized I was in the room, she stopped what she was saying and looked at me with confusion.

"Why are you here?" were her continuation.

"To wake you up, but you're already away so, yeah. You better hurry or you three will get scolded by your dad."

I could see Ruby looking down at her torso, which was a sign that I should go.

"I'll go and turn on the ignition of the car while you change."

I hurriedly exited her room like some thief. That was such an uncalled for emergency, and I didn't want to get scolded by my boss for being late. I do feel sorry for having to do that to Ruby, but I had no choice.

I did have a choice. I just didn't want to splash her water. Yeah. I knew for a fact that it was just an excuse. I got to see her perky breasts again. I had the chance to stare at them one by one before blowing my cover. Ruby was always defenseless when sleeping. She doesn't know how many times I have woken up to her turning and shifting and then looking at her defenseless body, stopping myself from eating her out while she slept.

I did what I said and waited for a few minutes. Everyone started to come out one by one, but they were all still sleepy so they didn't bother greeting anyone and went directly inside their respective cars and probably continued their sleep there. Ruby was the first one of the three to arrive. She looked sleepy, but still refreshed.

She was already wearing her greeting clothes and was carrying her makeup kit. She looked flawless with her hair down and her plump lips.

I still can't believe that I managed to wake her up using her nipples. I wanted to lick them too, but we were already running out of time.

"Where are my sisters?" she asked, peering inside the car and found no one.

"Behind you." I answered.

Her sisters were behind her, already glamored up with their dresses and sandals. Their jewelries already hanging all around their bodies and they were shining, completley overshadowing their sister. A smirk appeared on Ruby's lips.

"Who got you to dress up like that?"

"Matrix."

"Matrix does." they both answered instantaneously, which made me froze. Ruby looked at me suspiciously before shrugging. I wonder what that was about.

Why did they say it was because of me though? I shivered. I opened Ruby's car door before opening the door for the two. At the moment, we were using their Tesla car. Since the car that we usually drive is only for 2-seater persons only, the tesla provided comfort for four. I told them they had other options too, like their BMW iX, but they wouldn't budge and that Tesla provided a new look and it was refreshing.

"Seatbelts on?" I asked, confirming for a safe driving experience.

"Yes." her sisters answered, but Ruby was too busy on her phone to even put on her seatbelt, so I did it for her, like it was natural to do so.

The lack of hesitation to invade Ruby's personal space made it look like something was going on. Crap. I need to distance myself from Ruby. I could tell that her sisters saw me do that and exchanged a look for themselves.

"Since when did you two become so close?" Ruby looked at her sister, grinning.

"Since when did you care?"

"You usually like to keep your distance around people. Especially around people that daddy hires." Elite answered logically, shooting down Ruby's ego.

"Wouldn't it be more natural for me to be closer with Matrix since we're studying both medical courses and we're almost the same age?" Ruby was fast on answering back.

"Elite, stop it. You'll never win against her." Ruby smugly sat straight and continued texting on her phne.

I sighed.

"I didn't know I was even arguing with her." Elite was innocent and cute. It was obvious that she was the youngest between them three. She just had that aura surrounding her.

I don't want to be rude, but it's a term that I don't like. Gullible. People used to call me that too. I was the one that they picked on the most because I was gullible. I understand how Elite feels. But I was here on a professional note, so I was going to push my feelings aside.

"Let's go."

To the outside eyes, we looked like we were parading. Luxury and expensive cars driving after one another forming a streak of money-drive. I felt overwhelmed being on the other side of the rumors, but the car was tinted, so they don't know that I was driving.

Ruby's sisters were fast asleep. I could hear their sound breathing, calm and peace. Ruby, on the other hand, was looking in front of us. In front of the car that her mother and father was riding.

"Did something happen between Anne, Elite and you?"

I kind of knew that Ruby would ask that. I had a feeling.

"Not that I know of."

"They seem to like you." I chuckled.

"It would be troublesome if they didn't. I still have about nine months till my contract ends."

She became quiet. I must've said something to make her remember about reality. That I work for her dad. I need her to understand that what was going on between us was going to disappear after a few months. We need to stop doing these shenanigans, otherwise, it would really hurt me to think about not seeing her again.

"Matrix," she whispered.

"Yes?"

"I'll miss you."