Chapter 15

Matrix's P.O.V

My heart wasn't done with its escapade yet. Even though I was already inside my room, my heart was still jumping. The image of Ruby smiling was still on my mind. My hand was on my chest, feeling my heart's leap.

"I want to kiss her again."

I walked around my room, trying to find something to do. I need to avert my attention to something else other than Ruby. I need to forget about that image, or else I'm fucked. Have I always been fucked? Well, this time, I want to fuck her.

I looked around and remembered that I needed to shower and clean the room. Why do I need to clean my room? The maids take care of the room. And it's already clean. I sighed. Whilst thinking of something to do, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey," it was Ruby's sister.

"What's up?" she sighed and shyly looked away. She must've needed something.

"Well, I was hoping you could drive me somewhere?" I tilted my head to the side, confused.

Where was her personal attendee? Did she drive him away?

"He's out doing something for daddy, and I really need to buy something outside."

"Sure, but I have to tell your sister first. She might call on me then realize that I'm out." she sighed, knowing that she can't have it any other way.

"Alright. I'll tell her myself."

I got ready and went with her to Ruby's room. She knocked and the door immediately opened. My heart was starting to beat fast again. The mere sight of Ruby was making my heart race. It was crazy.

She eyed us both. I bet she's thinking that her sister did something wrong. Her sister was known to be quite stubborn.

"What is it, Annie?"

"I'm going to borrow Matrix from you for a bit."

"No," she didn't even think about it and answered immediately.
"Whaaat? But you guys aren't even doing anything?" I wanted to run away. They sounded like they were both irritated. Both their brows were knitted together, and I felt like I was being suffocated.

"I need to come too, otherwise you're going to take advantage of Matrix."

"Ha?" Ruby glared at me, making me look down.

"Take advantage? In what way? Ugh,"

"Matrix is extremely gullible, I'm afraid they might say 'yes' to everything you say."

She's not far off. I would be too scared to say 'no' to her. She might tell her daddy that I said 'no' and he would fire me right then and there. I don't know Ruby's personality that much. I don't know if she was spoiled and always wants her way. I'm in danger if ever that was the case.

"Ugh, fine. It's not that big of a deal anyway. Let's go."

I was stuck. I dare not make unnecessary movements. I was stoned, if you could call it. I was scared that Annie and Ruby would argue in the car, but they're surprisingly civil. But still, I was afraid to move. I was driving them silently.

"Have you seen the new season of Nanatsu no Taizai?"

"Yes, I'm watching it. It's not completed yet."

"Which sucks."

"You're watching it? Aren't you supposed to be busy?"

"Shut up. I need my anime."

We were going to an ice cream shop. Annie said that they have a limited edition flavor which was apparently still on testing. If it was going to sell, then good, but Annie wanted to try the ice cream before it was publicly released. She said something about it being a privilege.