Chapter 10

AN: HELLO EVERYONE! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS DARK FANTASY SURVIVAL STORY.

Saintess Of The Archon War by: Sheolle

Chapter 10

What woke me up was the sweltering rays of the sun that graced my skin. The sky was clear and the chirping of the birds can be overheard from the tree outside of my window. My room was still a medieval styled chamber that's similar to that of a room from a European passé tavern inn.

"Geez! Its morning already! Did the oculi done summoning?!" I said in a panicking voice.

I immediately got up from my bed because Uriel told me yesterday that the oculi will start summoning heroes again today. My body was still aching with all the training I had been through yesterday.

"Uriel are you there?!" I called out the small female angel.

Specks of light gathered at one juncture and Uriel magically appeared in front of me while wearing her pajamas with a sheep patterned on it. Her eyes were close and she was still sleepy.

"Yawn~! Good morning, milady!" Uriel said in a lazy voice as she stretched her arms.

"What time is it, Uriel? Did the oculi already summoned new heroes?" I uttered as I tied my hair in a messy bun.

"Not yet milady. It's just 6:40am... the schedule of the summoning is eight o'clock this morning." Uriel answered without opening her eyes yet her wings was still fluttering.

I calmed myself when I heard that it was still so early. I just told Uriel to inform me when it quarter to eight o'clock. Before I leave my room and go to the female bath, my eyes glanced one last time in my chamber.

It doesn't look extravagant but still you can certainly appreciate the touch of the renaissance period mixed with medieval era architectural design. There was a king sized single person bed that has a wooden frame and beside it was a small compartment bedside table. There was also a single wardrobe in here and a brown rag on the doorstep of my room.

I grabbed the clothes I'm going to wear later after I take a bath, and I was glad there were clothes available inside the wardrobe.

Yesterday Uriel told me that I have the authority to decide who can enter the dormitory building, and as part of that privilege given to me as the sub-master of this village, I can set a password for any vacant rooms in the dormitory using the system of this base.

Before I took a bath, I visited the adjacent vacant room from mine. It was locked and the system was asking me for the password.

[Enter Dormitory Room Password]

Not long after the transparent golden system window vanished after I have finish entering the password of the vacant room where I use to enclose Kira and Ramsey.

There was a glimmer of hope in Ramsey and Kira's eyes because they have thought someone have come to save them from the clutches of my terror, but sorry to disappoint them because it's me. I saw how that speck of hope in their eyes vanished into oblivion.

"Don't show such distain expression guys! Aren't we all friends here?" I said as I gave them a genuine and beautiful smile.

If someone else sees me right now, aside from Kira and Ramsey, they would definitely think someone as fragile looking like me couldn't even hurt a fly. My beauty was indeed deceiving, I have this fragile and graceful demeanor that people might think I am a damsel in distress. But no one would expect that this fragile looking woman can instill terror and fear. Both in physical and mental aspect.