Chapter 8

AN:: I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. ^^

Saintess Of The Archon War by: Sheolle

Chapter 8

The three of us started to walk our way in this so called paradise and everything my eyes laid upon was breathe taking. There are no words in the dictionary that can explain and describe how glorious and magnificent this place is. Even though we are enjoying such view, Paimon was still sleeping in the hood of my worn-out cloak.

"Welcome to Eden." A soft gentle voice uttered.

The breeze of the cold wind blows and dried leaves of the trees swirled in one point. There was a serious expression on both faces of Mikhail and Adolf. They stood firmly while I was still confuse of what was going on.

Out of nowhere, a beautiful woman with flowing hair appeared in front of us. She has very enchanting and captivating beauty, which all beautiful things would pale on comparison to her. When she walks, not a single sound of footstep can be heard. There was also a wreathe crown around her gold hair. Her soft tantalizing eyes has an irresistible effect that makes someone to continue to gaze upon her unworldly beauty.

"So what do you want from us, Aphrodite?" Mikhail uttered with a nonchalant voice.

"It's been a while since I've been to Eden. Around six months ago I think." Adolf claimed in a casual tone of voice.

I wanted to talk to them about what was going on, but for some reason I can't utter a single word. It felt like there was an imaginary lump stuck in my throat that's preventing me to speak.

Aphrodite is one of the ancient Greek gods that was known to be the goddess of beauty. She was known for her breathe taking beauty and her jealousy.

"Such a disappointment, you and Adolf belongs to a proletariat deity." The woman looked at me before she caressed Mikhail's face with lust evident in her eyes. "Such good looking men turned out to be a pawn for a low class deity." Aphrodite uttered as her figure vanished.

Did that betch just called me a low class?

Is this woman one of those who instigated the end of the world? One of those parliamentary deities who have casted-out mankind? I met some gods in my previous life, but I never once met the goddess of beauty.

Aphrodite appeared in front of me and tried to touch my hair, but all of a sudden a spark of lightning met her pale hand. "Urrgh! What are you?! You're not a deity!" Aphrodite screamed in pain as she glared at me with anger.

For some reason, I was now able to move my body. "Who told you I'm a deity, you betch." I said in annoyance.

Both Adolf and Mikhail laughed when they heard my lashing towards the goddess of beauty. Sorry for my words, but I hate deities to the core. Based on my assumption, I guess this woman casted a spell on me to makes me unable to move and to speak, but because she was struck by lightning earlier, her spell was broken.

"Why is your body emanating celestial force?! Only deities possesses that. Don't tell one of the gods stoop so low and impregnated a low life human! Just like that bastard Zeus!" Aphrodite assumed with a shocking expression on her face. "Oh my god, this is a juicy rumor! That lightning earlier! You're Zeus daughter from a female human!" she added said with conviction.

Adolf, Mikhail and me just looked at the goddess of beauty with a deadpan expression. I don't know what was going on inside her head when she said that.

"Beauty without brain." Adolf muttered to himself.

"What's the point, why the supreme god invited the three of us to Eden, Aphrodite? I hate wasting my time." Mikhail uttered with annoyance.