Convention

Y/N's POV

It's the day before the convention and I'm currently stressing out packing before we leave for our flight. "Y/n! It's not that hard. You're gonna be gone for 5 days. Pack six pairs of clothes in case you get your period and bleed through your pants. Bring about 7 pairs of underwear and bras. 4 Pairs of Pj's, you're tooth brush and tooth paste. Socks, hair ties, and a hair brush." My dad says helping me pack. "Pappa! Ikke gi meg så mange instruksjoner på en gang! Du vet at det stresser meg mer!" I yell in my mother tongue. He lets out a sigh and grabs the outfits I picked out folding them and putting them in my suit case. "Skaff deg baderomsutstyr. Ikke glem dusjting." He tells me. I nod and run to the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, Hair ties, a hair brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I run back to my bedroom handing him the items. He places them in my suitcase and grabs my socks doing the same. He grabs an extra pair of shoes putting those in the suitcase, doing the same with my underwear and bras. "Grab some pads" He tells me. I nod and go back to the bathroom grabbing a few pads before coming back out and handing them to him. He puts them in a small pocket of my suitcase and then zips up my suitcase. I run to my closet grabbing my supernatural hoodie and putting it on. I grab my laptop and open my suitcase back up putting it in their before closing it again. "I'm ready to go" I tell him. He smiles at me and walks to the car with me. Ivy and I sit in the back while dad drives us to the airport. "You have you're passports?" He asks. We both nod as we get to the airport. He gives me a hug. "Vær trygg jente." He tells me letting go. "Du også pappa." I tell him and then we walk to our gate. When it's boarding time we show our tickets and passports then get on the plane. "You got us first class?!?" Ivy asks. I nod. She hugs me and kisses me. We take our seats and I grab out my phone connecting to the wifi I payed for. I hand an earbud to Ivy putting the other in my left ear. She puts hers in her right ear. I open netflix and turn on Supernatural. "Ironic considering the convention we're going to" She chuckles. I just smile as we watch TV. Once we've taken off and are in the air my anxiety kicks in. My leg starts bouncing and my hands start shaking. "Y/n? Are you okay baby?" Ivy asks me. I look over at her with tears in my eyes. "Oh baby" She says wrapping her arms around me in a hug. "I hate heights" I tell her. She just hugs me until I calm down. Once I'm calm we go back to watching TV. After about 2 and a half hours we land and get off the plane heading to our hotel. "Room 418, for Y/L/N" I tell the receptionist. She hands me the key and Ivy and I head to our room. I look over at Ivy as she sets her stuff down. I smile at her before setting my stuff down. I take my laptop out of my suitcase handing it to Ivy. "You can watch TV on here. I'm going to go shower and get ready for bed." I tell her. "You got us a suite" She says. I chuckle and grab pajama's going to the bathroom. I turn the shower on getting undressed and hopping in. I shampoo my hair and wash my body. I rinse off and get out of the shower drying off. I get dressed into my pajama's and dry my hair off as best I can before applying the conditioner to it. I let it sit for 2 minutes before rinsing it out in the sink. I dry my hair again and then apply my leave in conditioner. I walk out of the bathroom and look at Ivy in her pajama's. 

She looks up at me

She looks up at me. "You're so cute baby!" She says smiling at me.

 "You're so cute baby!" She says smiling at me

"I'm a dinosaur" I say posing. She chuckles. I run over to her and jump into her arms attaching my lips to hers. She's a little taken back but kisses back almost immediately. She licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth moaning when shoves her tongue into my mouth. She pulls away biting my bottom lip. She has a smirk on her face. I whine. She just chuckles as she sets me down on the bed laying next to me. I swing one leg over her waist sitting up straddling her. Ivy's hands go to my thighs as I lean down brushing my nose against hers. I let out a squeal as she flips us over. She smiles at me as she gets off of me laying down next to me. I pull out a book and start to read when I see Ivy's phone flash go off. I look over at her and look at her phone realizing she's posting it to Instagram.

@Poison.Ivy

Look at my baby girl reading her book

Look at my baby girl reading her book. She's so pretty, at the hotel waiting for tomorrow to show up so we can go to the Supernatural Convention. I surprised her a few days ago and here we are in Georgia ready to meet our boys and our favorite car. I love you Y/n. @Y/username

@Seabass.stan: You took my little sister away :C

@Izzy.bella: Hey! Did I approve of this?

@Chrissyevans: What book is that?

@Y/username: Dork, I love you Ivy <3

@JensenAckles: How are we your boys when we're older than you? 🤔

I look at the comments and chuckle, before realizing Jensen commented it. I gasp. "Oh my fucking god no way." I say. Ivy looks at me. "What's up babe?" She asks. "Jensen commented on your post." I tell her. "How are they our boys when they are older than us though?" She asks going into deep thought. I chuckle. "I love you baby." I tell her yawning. "Love you too sunshine. Get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." She says patting my head. I just close my eyes and fall asleep

A/N! Sorry this chapter is shorter than the rest but I promise I'll make up for it with the actual Convention chapter!