Set

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since I got to California. Flo and I are heading to set to film and I'm kinda nervous. We get to set and I see Scarlett and I swear I could've broken a wine glass with how loud I squealed. "Scarly!" I yell running up to hug her. "Easy there, I need my eardrums." She tells me hugging me back. "Sorry" I say pulling away from the hug. She nods and smiles. "You ready to play Ellie?" She asks. I nod. "Alright everyone ready to film the first scene?" Feige asks. I nod and Violet and Ever get into places. "And Action!" He says. Ever whistles, and Violet whistles back. "We're both upside down!" She says giggling. "And I bet you're gonna fall down first!" Ever says. "No you will! You can't hold it much longer!" Violet says back. Ever makes a funny face and Violet falls. Ever gets up and starts running while Violet chases her. "Told you you'd fall do-" Ever's cut off as she trips and bursts out laughing. "Cut!" Feige says. I rush over to Ever. "You okay?" I ask. She nods still laughing. "back in places" Kevin tells them. We shoot the scene a few more times until we finally get it. We take a break for lunch before the next scene. I sit next to Florence. "So... you're not born until after Yelena's in the redroom." Florence tells me. I nod. "Yeah.. Ellie's only 16 so she would've been born 5 years after Yelena went to the redroom." I tell her. She nods. "We've got the opening scene done and they said they were gonna work on when the girls are put in the redroom" Scarlett tells us sitting down. "Ugh I can't wait to show up" I say complaining. "Y/n you're literally in the scene after the redroom" Flo tells me. "Oh." I say. We get back to set and start the redroom scene. "Action!" Kevin says. "No!" Ever yells. "Remove all the defects, that one and her" Ray says pointing. "No!" Violet yells. "Yelena!" Ever says and handing Violet pictures. "Take it! Take it! No!" She yells. Violet sobs. "No!" She yells. "The redroom is your home now" Ray tells Ever. "Get off me! No!" Ever yells. "And Cut!" Feige says. "That was amazing guys. Y/n, Scar, William you're up" He tells the three of us. We all nod and get in our places. "And Action!" Two agents start yelling at Ross. "All right, Stay alert. I'm sending in alpha squad. Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia accords. She assaulted the king of Wakanda. Make an example out of her" I can hear William yell. Scar calls him. "Yeah?" I hear him say through the phone. "Don't do this" Scar says. "Do what?" He asks. "Come after me. I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate" She tells him. "Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal" He says and I try not to let out a giggle. "Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate" He talks again. "From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?" Scarlett says. "I wouldn't worry about me. We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. You got no friends. Where you gonna go?" William asks. "I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. We're done" She tells him. "We? Romanoff?" He asks as Scar hangs up. We continue to film after that scene and before we know it, it's dark out. We all decide to just sleep in our trailers. 

When we wake up in the morning I have another scene to shoot with Scar and a guy called Fagbenle. "Alright remember this scene Y/n?" Scar asks. I nod getting nervous cause I have a speaking line. "You'll do great" Fagbenle tells me. I just nod as we get in our places. Kevin yells action and we start filming. Scar and I head inside the trailer and she goes to the bedroom while I investigate the kitchen. I hear her kick the bed. "You're in my bed" She says. "I'm... I'm not even under the covers." Fagbenle tells her. "Did you get everything on our list?" I ask as they both walk into the kitchen. "Got passports, entry visas, a couple of local driver's licenses. Mix and match, you should be able to stretch it to 20 or so identities" He tells me. "Fanny longbottom?" Scar asks him. "What?" He asks. "What are you? 12?" I ask. "Who even are you?" He asks me. "She's a friend of mine." Scar says. "She looks like she's 10. You're making friends with children?" He asks. "I'm 16 you asshole" I tell him. "Also, That is a legitimate name" He says then chuckles. "We've got a generator outside. It's petrol-powered. And the septic tank will need a flush in a couple of weeks, but you know, I've got a guy coming for that. You have to haul your rubbish into town. It's just a 20 minute drive. I've got your basic hardware kit stashed under the stairs." He continues. "Nice" Scar says. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Why wouldn't she be?" I ask him. "I hear things. You know, something about the Avengers getting divorced" He tells me. "The what?" I ask. "Ugh, it's fine. I'm actually better with only Ellie" Scar says. "Are you sure?" The guy asks completely ignoring me. Scar nods. "Because you can tell me, you know. That's the way the whole friends thing works." He says. "She knows, she has friends. Me" I says. He rolls his eyes. "People who have friends don't call me" He snaps at me. "And I'm not paying you to worry" Scar says. "Oh hey, whats all this junk?" She asks. "Oh just some mail and personals from the Bud-a-pest safe house." He says. "Budapesht?" I ask. "Yeah Budapest" He tells me. "No it's 'Budapesht" Scar says. "Budapest, Budapest. It's 'BudaPEST" He says. "Whatever, I knew you weren't going back there, so I've got someone else in the flat now." He continues. "Sorry you went through that trouble. I would've told you to chuck it." Scar tells him. "Well if you don't want it. Throw it in the rubbish." He tells us and leaves. We shoot that scene a few more times before being done for the day. "I'm so exhausted." I groan. Scar chuckles patting my back. "There there" She says. "I forgot how fucking tiring acting was." I whine. Flo giggles as she walks over to us. I turn around as I hear her and see David Harbour. I gasp and smile. "David!" I yell jumping up and running into his arms. "Hey there tiny." He says chuckling. "How do you know David?" Scar asks. "My dad, he worked with my dad when I was tiny." I tell her as David picks me up, I let out a squeal. "I'm not 5 anymore!" I say giggling as I wrap my legs around his waist. Flo laughs. "Nice to know that you two know each other" She says. I nod yawning. "Did that scene really tire you out that much?" Scar asks chuckling. I glare at her. "Where's Ivy? Flo told me you brought a friend and it was Ivy" David says. I hear a car door close and I look around. I see Sebastian, Bella, and Ivy. I jump out of David's arms and run into Ivy's. "You saw me yesterday baby" She says giggling as I hug her tightly. "Am I not allowed to miss my future wife?" I ask. David looks at me. "Your what?!" He asks. "Hakuna your tatas David. I'm not getting married until I'm 22" I tell him. Ivy lets go of me and walks over to David hugging him. "Hi uncle David" She says smiling. "Hey there french fry" He says ruffling her hair. "David oh my god!" Bella yells running into his arms. "Jesus christ Izzy" He says chuckling as she almost knocks him over. "I've missed you. You've been gone for 10 years" She mumbles hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry Angel" He says hugging her back. She lets go after a couple of minutes. I walk over to Sebastian. "Hey Bambi" He says ruffling my hair. I glare at him. He just chuckles. "How's filming so far?" He asks. "Tiring" I complain. He laughs. "Well when you're done with black widow you're going to be back home right?" Ivy asks. I look at her and look away. "You're going to be back home right Y/n?" She asks again. "I've got hawkeye filming to do." I tell her and then run. "Get your ass back here you little bitch" She yells as she runs after me.