Chaos

Y/N'S POV

Flo, Scar and I get in our spots. "Action!" Kevin says. "I know you guys are out there" Flo says in a Russian accent. "I know you know we're out here" Scar says. "Then why are we skulking like it's a minefield?" I ask. "Cause you don't know if you can trust me" Flo says. "Funny, I was gonna say the same thing" Scar says as all three of us step out and see each other guns pointed. "Ellie?" Flo asks. "So we gonna talk like grown-ups?" I ask. "Is that what we are?" Flo asks. She points to our guns. "Put them down before I make you" She says. "You put yours down" Scar says. "Watch your step" I tell Flo. She chuckles. I tackle Flo and we fight for a little bit before I wrap her up in a curtain getting myself stuck in the process. "Stop." Scar says. "Truce" I say in Russian. "Ты вырос" (You've grown up) Flo says in Russian. "Никакого дерьма" (No shit) I say back in Russian. "You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?" Scar asks. "I came here because I thought you wouldn't But since you're here what bullet does that?" Flo asks pointing to the wall. "Not bullets, Arrows" Scar answers. "Ah, Right" Flo says. "If you didn't think we'd come why'd you send uh, uhm" I say struggling causing everyone to laugh. "Why'd you send the uh, I forgot my line" I say. "Cut!" Feige says.

"You okay?" I ask Flo. "Yeah, Great plan Natasha, I love part where I almost bled to death." Flo says looking around. "This is cozy" She adds. "Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here" Scar says. "That must have been fun" Flo says. "Quick question. Who the hell is that guy?" I ask Flo. "Dreykov's Special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror. Dreykov only deploys him for top priority missions" Flo says. "This doesn't make any sense" Scar tells her. "Well the truth rarely makes sense when you om- Omi- How the fuck do you pronounce this fucking word?" I ask and Flo and Scar laugh.

"Today is your lucky day Alexei" Scar says. "Move to the door on the south wall" She tells David. "Go left, Just don't make a scene" She tells him. A bunch of people chase him and I face palm. "He had to make a scene" I mutter. "What now?" David asks over the radio. "We're getting you outta here" Scar responds. "Go to the upper level" I tell him. "Move your ass super soldier" Scar says. "He's never going to make it" Flo says. "Get me closer" Scar says. We both look at her like she's insane. "What you got a better idea?" She asks. "Natasha!" David says. The helicopter moves and Scar looks up. "Seriously?" She asks. "Whoo! Sorry!" Flo yells. "Are you kidding me?" Scar asks. "Back up" She tells Flo. "We're both doing a really good job" Flo says. "No, okay enough of this." She continues as she moves the helicopter. "Ha! Whoa" She says. Snow starts falling. "This would be a cool way to die" She says. "Tell me that's a good sign for us!" David yells. "Move your ass!" Scar yells. I go to open my mouth but I fall squealing. David chuckles. "You okay?" He asks. I give a thumbs up.

"Why the aggression huh?" David asks. "Is it your time of the month" He continues. "No but it's mine" I mumble unaware we were filming. "Cut!" Feige yells. "Shit we were filming?" I yell. Everyone laughs.

"I don't have a uterus" Flo says. "Or ovaries" Scar says. "Yeah that's what happens when the red room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy" Flo tells David. "They kind of just go in and rip out all of your reproductive organs." Flo continues. "They just get right in there and they chop them all away" She says. "Everything out so you can't have babies" David cuts her off. "Okay okay, Okay! Okay!" He yells. "So thats what a hysterectomy is. I wish school taught me that shit." I mumble causing Flo to laugh.

Ray looks at Scar as I'm behind her. "You weren't quite strong enough so... I'll have to finish it myself." Scar says. Ray chuckles. "What are you going to do?" He asks. "Sever the nerve" She tells him pretending to hit her nose against the table and actually does. "Ow shit" She says holding her nose. "Atleast it didn't sound crunchy" I say shrugging.

"I want a raise" Flo says. "Oh you and me both" Julius says. "Believe me you're gonna earn it. I've got your next target. Thought I'd hand-deliver it. Maybe you'd like a shot at the man responsible for you sisters death. Kind of a cutie don't you think?" She asks. Flo takes the tablet and looks at the picture of Clint. "Can I have that back?" Julius asks. "No it's mine now." Flo says. "Happy Christmas!" Julius says and we all laugh.

"Oh my god we're finally done with the movie" I say complaining. "Stop fucking whining. It's your fault it lasted this long" Rachel tells me. I glare at her. "I'm 15 leave me alone!" I say punching her shoulder. "Don't forget Y/n we have to film Hawkeye still." Flo tells me, I groan and take a drink of my apple juice. Sebastian laughs. "To Y/n" He says raising his glass. The others follow his lead. "To Y/n!" They all say and clink their glasses. "To me." I say smiling. "I still don't get why I can have just a sip of be-" They all cut me off. "No!" I frown. "You guys are no fun." I tell them.

A/N! Sorry it's short than the rest of the chapters. It's just my take on the bloopers with Y/n in the movie. I'll make up for it when I publish the next chapter. Stay Hydrated, well fed, Take your meds if you have any. Try and get some sleep. Go easy on yourself. I love you guys <3