chapter 3

Taehyung , jimin and jin were studying the files of there experiment, but the only difference taehyung was still holding the black little rabbit in his arms.

Jimin : taehyung........you should stop attaching yourself with this bunny, you know na it will hurt you .
Taehyung : I really want to , but I can't stop myself chimmy and jinnie Hyung.
Jin : tae, jimin is right, you should not attach yourself, not just you but that little rabbit will also feel very bad when you'll distance yourself from him after all he is just a little rabbit , who is soon or maybe going to die.
Taehyung: shut up Hyung! Stop talking like that. You heard that little one . He said to the little rabbit who just snuggled more into tae' s chest . Tae smiled and caressed him.

After a while later,

Everything was prepared, means they all were ready to conduct the experiment, yoongi and namjoon were in the room where the experiment was about to conduct.
Yoongi: Hyung please wait , l' m coming with jimin , jin and taehyung.
Namjoon: ok yoongi, l' ll be waiting. He said and yoongi went out.

Taehyung , jimin and jin were talking until jimin noticed yoongi coming towards them .
Yoongi : hey let's go taehyung jimin and jin. he said while coming towards taehyung to take the rabbit from his arms .
Taehyung : ok , Hyung. he said and was about to walk off when .
Yoongi : hey taehyung , you may hand me that rabbit. He said more like ordered him .

Taehyung without any argument gave the little rabbit to yoongi who immediately took the rabbit in his arms , who started to whimper at the loss of the feeling of warmness and safeness

----------------------