last chapter

It's been a month since that incident happened other's have already confirmed that tae was also attacked by the beast and by that he died , well that's what everyone think but who will tell them that tae is still alive .

Yes , tae is alive and lives in a cabin which is in the middle of the forest with the beast yeah, he lives with the beast or shall we say that the beast chained him up so that he won't be able to leave him

Somewhere in the middle of the forest , taehyung is looking out of the house sitting on a chair full chained he was just looking outside lost in his thoughts comes back to his sense when he felt a head on his bear lap well Taehyung was not really surprised as he is used to it .

A/N: BTW, tae is wearing a white oversized big shirt which reach his mid Thigh.

Taehyung looked at his lap and was met with dark brown doe eyes looking straight into his.

A/N : well because of those experiments which happened with the Bunny earlier gave him some powers through which he can turned into a beast and in a human too now this bunny is jungkook by name.

Jungkook was looking straight into tae's eyes he stood up without breaking eye contact he attached his lips with days and started to move them slowly but soon that kiss started to get rough and aggressive jungkook pinched tae's waist which made tae gasp and jungkook took the opportunity and entered his tongue inside tae's mouth devouring each and every part of his mouth loving the sweet taste of his hot Carvan JK sensed  tae being out of breath so he detached their lips as tae started to breathe heavily in order to get some oxygen meanwhile JK was just staring at him which made taehyung blush which didn't got unnoticed by jungkook.

Jungkook turned into his beast form as he kneeled down and putted his head on taehyung's lap but growled which send shiver down tae's spine when he didn't felt Taehyung's hand caressing him so he grab tae's soft delicate hands
His big paws and started to caress his own body with his hands as tae smiled a bit and started to caress jungkook. Jungkook sensed it and turned into his human form and went close upto tae's ears and whispered " i love you tae I can't live without you my bub and you know if you even tried to leave me then you will also be not able to live peacefully cause you are my love , MONSTER'S LOVE ".

                           THE END

------------------