chapter 5

It was 8 : 30 p.m , taehyung was getting ready to leave for home , since taehyung lives alone and always had to pass through a dark alley which ofcourse scares the shit out of him always gets himself ready to leave for home early.

Taehyung : ok hyung , now I'm leaving. He said as he grabbed his bag and took the little rabbit in his arms and leaved .

Yes, he took the little black rabbit with him . Why ? Cause he doesn't wanted to leave the little rabbit all by himself ,who must be hungry . Well , that was all what tae thought.

After half an hour later ,

Taehyung finally reached his house , he unlocked the door , took the shoes out of his feets wore his comfy furry slippers, entered in his room putted his bag oh his side study table , gently putted the bunny on his bed , hanged his coat on the hanger and went towards the bunny and started to caress his furs making the little rabbit purr at his touch .

Taehyung : awww ......... My little bunny likes it when I do like this huh. Well my little bunny you please wait here for me let me have a quick shower and then we'll have dinner together ok. He said softly while stroking his furs .

After twenty minutes later , taehyung finally came out of the washroom , wearing his night suit, he then gently picked the bunny up and went downstairs to make dinner .

After some minutes later , taehyung was done making the dinner , he also gave the bunny to eat some carrots and he himself ate his dinner and after when he was finished eating his dinner he did the dishes and carried the rabbit to his room , putte...

After some minutes later , taehyung was done making the dinner , he also gave the bunny to eat some carrots and he himself ate his dinner and after when he was finished eating his dinner he did the dishes and carried the rabbit to his room , putted him on the bed gently and went towards his makeup table, he did his night routine like applying moisturizer and etc (me being a tomboy girl don't really know) and went towards the bed embraced the little bunny and slept with him .

Not knowing that tomorrow his life will change completely........

-------------------