chapter 8

Until they all heard a scary growl coming from the rabbit and their eyes widened why ? You all must be thinking right. Because that little rabbit the innocent soul was now turned into a beast.

Yes , a beast a dangerous monster who wants nothing but revenge and a certain someone. all the scientist who were present there were now scared , scared for their precious life they all were panicking but due to the Insane fear no one moved a single step.

Taehyung was shocked, more then shocked he was scared. He never wanted all this that experiment or anything but a peaceful life. Taehyung looked towards yoongi whose eyes were wide and if you looked closely not only yoongi they all were shivering in fear. They all were just lost in fear but panicked more when the beast with the red eyes started to beat the glass wall which couldn't hold more and started to crack .

Now everyone, started to run out but in no time the glass wall break and the beast growled more loudly scaring everyone to the core .

They all were running but unfortunately they were getting half means they were getting killed by the beast.

Taehyung and his hyung were running through the corridor they were about to stop to catch their breath but changed their decision when they heard growl coming right behind them . The all started to run but suddenly bogum tripped on his steps and fell down tae being a sweetheart stoped and was about to go to help him but he felt a hand on his hand and saw jimin looking at him with pleading eyes tae was about to take his hands back but due to sudden force he found himself being dragged by jimin tae looked back and saw how britually the beast was killing him .

After a while later,

They all finally stoped when they didn't heard or saw anyone . They all were trying to catch their breath, they were just panting heavily when jins widen after seeing the beast looking at them with bloody red eyes .

Jin : N- nam- namjo-on. He said while looking ahead.

Namjoon : what ? He asked and looked towards the direction where Jin was looking at .

Namjoon : SHIT !!

-----------------------