#20. Melodies Of The Heart

Life is indeed a thing of beauty, especially when you have someone who loves you deeply and unconditionally. In the case of Ruhana Raichand, her life could be described as nothing short of bliss, akin to a slice of heaven. A prominent figure in the world of fashion, Ruhana has found herself blessed with the love of Vineet Raichand, a renowned business tycoon whose empire extends not only across India but also overseas.

 A prominent figure in the world of fashion, Ruhana has found herself blessed with the love of Vineet Raichand, a renowned business tycoon whose empire extends not only across India but also overseas

Ruhana and Vineet are a deeply enamoured couple, and they take every opportunity to express their affection for one another. Vineet's romantic nature often leads him to become so engrossed in their connection that he occasionally loses sight of the world around them. On the other hand, Ruhana revels in the intimate moments shared exclusively between them, relishing the absence of prying ears. Each of them possesses their own unique interpretation of love, but what truly sets them apart is their profound understanding of one another.

While Vineet may occasionally become preoccupied with his own desires, he unfailingly respects Ruhana's choices and decisions. This mutual respect and consideration are the cornerstones of their flourishing love story, painting a beautiful portrait of a relationship that continues to bloom in all its splendor.

Today, the atmosphere at the Raichand residence is brimming with joy and liveliness. Ruhana can be found bustling about in the kitchen, orchestrating a grand feast. Her husband is returning home after a week-long trip to Bangalore, and this homecoming gives her ample reason to celebrate. It's not that she cannot find reasons to celebrate in his absence, but the prospect of having him back, close to her, fills her heart with a profound sense of love and wholeness. Occasionally, she finds herself reflecting on her life before she crossed paths with Vineet and their journey into marriage began. Before their marriage, they both led independent lives, but now that they are wedded, they find it difficult to be apart from each other.

 Before their marriage, they both led independent lives, but now that they are wedded, they find it difficult to be apart from each other

Ruhana is filled with joy at his return. Having completed the meal preparations, she now eagerly anticipates Vineet's arrival. She meticulously arranges the living space, infusing it with the delightful scent of aromatic mists. Additionally, she has taken the time to adorn the bedroom in a welcoming manner. At this moment, all she yearns for is his presence, longing to feel his warm embrace. It's what she has missed during his absence over the past seven days.