#21. True Love

Life is unpredictable. If you are happy, you never know what will happen in the next instant. You have to be ready for anything and everything that comes your way. Such is life, and these are the thoughts of Ruhana Gupta, who's a CID officer by profession.

Ruhana reaches home and is lost in her own thoughts. She's thinking about the case that they've solved today.

The case revolved around love. Yeah, it's the most beautiful feeling in the whole wide world. You cannot measure the love that you hold for your loved ones, but you can surely show your love to them. Today's case revolved around love. They saw two aspects of love in one case. In one case, a guy killed his own girlfriend for the sake of her property. The girl denied giving him any money after learning his true intentions. On the other hand, the other girl helped them free her boyfriend from the fraud case registered against him. He's also battling a disease, yet the girl is determined to cure him. Yeah, it was an inter-related case, yet they stated different definitions of love.

"Pyaar bhi kitna ajeeb hota hain

"Pyaar bhi kitna ajeeb hota hain. Sach kehte hain log, pyaar ek khel hi toh hain. Jahan ek taraf sachcha pyaar muwashkilon se milta hain, wahin jisey shiddat se chaho wo bhi aapko samajh nahi paata hain."

Her eyes fell on the photo frame that was kept upside down on the table. She picks it up; it's her picture with his, and she smears the picture-actually, his picture.

"Kaash! Kaash sab kuch pehle ki tarah sahi ho pata, Vineet. Lekin tum toh kuch sunna hi nahi chahti. Aur isliye, ab maine faisla le liya hain." She murmurs while looking at his picture.

"Kya faisla le liye, Didi?"

It's Anamika, her younger sister, who has come back from her extra classes. She hears the last line said by her sister and so she poses her first question.

"Di, batao na, kya faisla liya? Aur aap itni jaldi kaise aa gayi bureau se?"

"Aaj case jaldi khatam ho gaya. Mujhe thodi thakaan lag rahi thi toh main ghar chali aayi." Ruhana responds to her sister.

"Aap abhi bhi unke bare mein soch rahi ho?" Anamika asks as she notices the tears in her eyes.