10. Bathroom

In the middle of the movie, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

As I exit the bathroom, I encounter Cate waiting in the hallway.

Y: I apologize if I kept you waiting.

C: Come inside, let's continue our conversation.

Y: Oh... okay...

We both enter, and she locks the door behind us.

C: So... what were you saying before?

Y: I was saying that... I lied...

C: What do you mean? When?

Y: I do have feelings for you...

C: Oh! Really? -she approaches me, nearly pressing me against the wall.

Y: Yeah...

C: And what do you propose we do about it? -she smirks.

Y: I... I don't know -I blush.

C: Oh! Then, I'll just leave... -she's still smirking.

Y: No! Stay!

C: Tell me what you want.

Y: I... I want you to... kiss me...

And in that moment, she takes the initiative. Her lips meet mine, a delicate fusion of softness and intensity. She possesses a mastery in her kiss, a blend of tenderness and assertion that leaves me captivated. She has a way of guiding the moment, asserting control with every fleeting second.

Abruptly, the ambiance is disrupted by distant voices seeping through the walls.

D: Y/N, are you alright? -he yells from the living room.

Y: Yes! I'm coming! -I yell back.

Cate shares one final lingering kiss with me before allowing me to exit the bathroom first. A few minutes later, she joins me in the living room.

D: Where were you, mom?

C: I juts went to my room for... a thing... It's nothing.

Y: I think it's time for me to go home.

D: Oh... okay. What are you doing tomorrow?

Y: I'll be studying all day...

D: Okay, see you on Monday then.

Y: Yeah. Bye Sandra! Bye Cate!

S: Bye Y/N!

C: Oh don't say goodbye to me just yet, I'm taking you home, and don't say no.

Y: Okay...

--

The journey home is cloaked in silence. Neither of us broaches the subject of what transpired or delves into our emotions. Instead, we both quietly immerse ourselves in the radio's melodies.

C: So... we're here!

Y: Thank you for the ride!

C: May I visit your place tomorrow? I understand you mentioned studying, but I simply want to be there to accompany you.

Y: Okay -I smile- See you tomorrow then! -I open the door, but she halts my movement.

C: Not even a kiss goodbye?

I lean in, sharing a brief but passionate kiss with her before pulling away and exiting.

--

A/n: Hii!!

I'm so sorry. I know this is very very short but I'd rather give you this than nothing :)

And this is an important chapter ;)

I've been quite busy with university but I promise you I'll try to write more <3

Have a good night!

Juls <3