Flashbacks

Kyos flashback

Its cold. I thought to myself a I walked along the road to the house. Yuki wouldn't talk to me anymore because of tohru. To be honest I never liked the bitch anyway. So if she died I didn't care honestly she's annoying and always keeps Yuki away from me. And although Yuki says he loves me I know he's lying because I can sense his love for tohru. 'Thud' I turned around to see a black note book "what the hell?" I said as I picked it up 'death note' what the fuck is a death note? As soon as I touched it I felt something loom over me casting a shadow. I turned to see a skeletal red winged creature staring at me " Who are you?" It rose in the air, this creature didn't scare me, "My name is kugor and I am the shinigami that owns that death note. But now it is yours" I looked at him and smirked. A note that can cause death to any who's name is written in it. Something evil spoke in my head but it only made me long more to use this book. "Well I'll be heading home follow if you please I will not force you" I said while walking away. As soon as I reached the house I noticed something. Yuki was in the kitchen holding a knife to his wrist. I dropped my stuff and ran over grabbing the knife and throwing it aside. He looked at me with tear filled eyes "K-kyo what are you doing home early?" I walked him to his bedroom and laid him on the bed "go to sleep Yuki" he nodded numbly and fell asleep.
(Time skip brought to you by kyo is crazy AF)

I was sitting in a chair next to tohru's bed. She stirred and opened her eye's "kyo?" I pulled out my death note "Yuki wanted me tell you that he loves you" I said while writing her name down "But I won't let you steal him away" and with that she had a heart attack. She's dead. I called the nurse in pretending to freak out. And they couldn't help her. Serves you right bitch.

(A/n)
I know its a messed up chapter but this is a key clue and event you need to know. Don't hate me cuz I did this just go with. Yes kyo did it and yes he hates tohru so what. Anyway....

BYEEEE (dramatic exit)