Chapter 079 - 080

Chapter 079 Drugging

"Go to the medicinal materials market." Luo Xiaobai was sitting in the passenger seat and the man closest to him said.

Mo Ming held the steering wheel for a moment, and said in a gloomy tone, "I haven't seen you for a few days. Do you miss you, Brother Chu again?"

"I have to prepare some things, and I really have to go to Huaji Hall." Luo Xiao Bai thought to himself, you even have a fiancée, he and Chu Feng are innocent, why should you feel guilty.

"I won't go!" Mo Ming was determined. Not only would he not go, but he would not let the little bastard go either.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the man next to him. Is he jealous again?

Does this mean that Mo Ming really takes him to heart?

Although Luo Xiaobai thinks so, he will not show it stupidly. He will only consider his future relationship when this guy breaks off his engagement with Yang Shengnan.

"Even if you don't send me there now, I will go there by myself in a while. A lot of rare medicinal materials are needed for acupuncture to continue the pulse." Luo Xiaobai said calmly.

"Huajitang is not the only pharmacy in the medicinal materials market." Mo Ming's expression was stiff.

"I can only trust the medicines from Huajitang. I don't have time to distinguish the quality of the medicinal materials one by one now." Luo Xiaobai said seriously

.

At the next intersection, Mo Ming turned the steering wheel and headed towards the medicinal materials market, and finally gave in.

"It's Xiaobai here!"

As soon as Luo Xiaobai entered Huaji Hall, he was warmly welcomed by Dr. Qian.

"Mr. Qian, I need some medicinal materials. I need them urgently. Please help me get them all." Luo Xiaobai handed Dr. Qian a list.

Doctor Qian took the list and looked at it, "These are rare medicinal materials. I have to see if I can get them all." "

Yes." Luo Xiaobai also knew that these medicinal materials were difficult to find, otherwise he would not have come in a hurry. , "By the way, where is Brother Chu?

"

"The boss has returned to his hometown. It will take some time to come back." Dr. Qian gave Luo Xiaobai a meaningful look, and then immediately looked away.

Luo Xiaobai didn't notice anything strange about Doctor Qian, and asked curiously, "Brother Chu's hometown is not in the Imperial Capital?" "It's

a place far away from the Imperial Capital." Doctor Qian said generally.

Hearing that Chu Feng was not in the store, Mo Ming's mood improved significantly. Even though the waiting time was a bit long, he didn't feel bored. "I touched

a blood ginseng in the boss's private storehouse, and all the ingredients on the medicine list were prepared. "Doctor Qian handed Luo Xiaobai a medicine bag. Luo Xiaobai took it, "How much is it exactly?"

Doctor Qian came to the counter and made a quick calculation, "One hundred and eighty-three thousand, I'll charge you one hundred and eighty thousand."

Luo Xiaobai swiped his card to pay for the medicine. I thought I haven't made any money yet, so I'll lose 180,000 yuan first.

Because Chu Feng was not in the store, Luo Xiaobai bought the medicine and was about to leave.

"Why don't you take a stroll here?" After walking out of Huajitang, Mo Ming looked at the medicinal materials market where people were coming and going. Because today was the weekend, there were a lot of people coming.