Chapter 107 - 108

Chapter 107 Revealing the secret

In the hall, Luo Zhi breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"I'm just saying you're overthinking. Xiaobai grew up watching us, how could he be taken care of?" Xin Xiu glared at Luo Zhi. Luo Zhi picked up the water glass on the coffee table, "But I did see Mo Ming and our son walking hand in hand today."

"Maybe it was for other reasons. Even if my son and Mo Ming really have something, they are equal. Yes." Xin Xiu persuaded her husband. She was a woman and could see things more clearly. In the past, she just thought that Xiaobai and Mo Ming were closer, but after hearing what her husband said today, she also had doubts.

"Two men, what's going on? Can I give you a grandchild? Can you go out to meet people?" It's not that Luo Zhi is stubborn, but it's a matter of time. Even twenty years later, not all families can Accept the relationship.

Xin Xiu sighed, "Let's continue to observe and observe. Don't make it clear now. You know that children at this age are quite rebellious. It's nothing to begin with. But because of our participation, if something happens, it will be more than worth the loss." "Now it's just that

. That's all we can do." Luo Zhi put down the teacup, sighed and went back to the house with Xin Xiu.

Luo Xiaobai sat quietly on the bed, listening to what his parents said.

It was him who made his parents worry, but even if he was not with Mo Ming, he would not marry a woman. This would not only harm the woman, but also be irresponsible to himself.

Luo Xiaobai didn't sleep all night, nor did he call Mo Ming, asking him to come up with any solution. As a result, his mind went blank and he was completely immersed in his own world.

Poor Mo Ming, he also had sleepless nights waiting for Luo Xiaobai's call.

In the early morning, Xin Xiu asked Luo Xiaobai to come out for breakfast.

"Xiaobai, are you still going out today?" Xin Xiu asked while bringing breakfast.

"I'm not going out." Luo Xiaobai drank soy milk.

Xin Xiu breathed a sigh of relief, "Then let's supervise Xiaobing's homework. This kid is getting more and more playful."

"Okay." Luo Xiaobai agreed happily.

After the meal, Luo Zhi wanted to go to the store, and Xin Xiu left with him, because there were several large orders to be settled, and Luo Zhi was afraid that Luo Zhi would be too busy alone

.

"Brother, let's go out and play!"

As soon as Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu left, Luo Xiaobing couldn't stay any longer.

"Second brother, have you finished your homework?"

Before Luo Xiaobai could speak, Luo Xiaoxue, who was becoming more and more sensible, spoke.

"Little sister, don't you want to go out and play?" Luo Xiaobing encouraged Luo Xiaoxue.

"I think so, and I've made an appointment with Xiaoxin next door to go out and jump rubber bands later." Luo Xiaoxue said proudly.

"Have you finished your homework?" Luo Xiaobing imitated Luo Xiaoxue's attitude and asked.

Luo Xiaoxue wiped her mouth like a lady, "I just finished writing yesterday, so I won't bother my second brother." "

Brother, I'm going out to play first." Luo Xiaoxue said to Luo Xiaobai.

"Well, don't go too far." Luo Xiaobai warned.