Chapter 329 - 330

Chapter 329 What a Danger

"I heard that the United University in the Imperial Capital is very good." Xu Wen quickly realized that Luo Xiaobai was a student at the Imperial United University.

"I studied in that school, and the teaching environment there was really good." Sun Jun made a nostalgic expression.

"I also have a friend who goes to school there and is about the same age as you." Xu Wen looked into Sun Jun's eyes. Sun Jun lowered his head and started to eat. There is surveillance video here. As long as Xu Wen's intentions are confirmed, he is not afraid of not being able to have a deep conversation

.

Xu Wen obviously knew this, "There is a mountain spring behind the base, and the environment there is good." After saying this, he stood up and left.

Sun Jun's ears twitched and he didn't say whether he was going or not, but his eating speed accelerated a lot.

After the meal, Sun Jun took a bottle of drinking water from the canteen and wandered to the mountain spring.

The environment here is indeed very good, but the superpowers in the base have enhanced people's inclination to visit.

Xu Wen was already waiting here. When she saw Sun Jun coming over, the expression on her face became urgent, "It's very safe here and there is no monitoring equipment. Are you Luo Xiaobai's friend?"

"It seems that Xiaobai is right , you are trustworthy." Sun Jun came to Xu Wen and admitted this.

"It won't be credible soon. It's too risky for you to do this." Xu Wen said helplessly, that guy is always so bold.

Sun Jun was stunned for a moment, "What do you mean you can't be trusted immediately? Will you betray me?"

"Cai Qi wants to transform my body. In short, if you find something abnormal about me in the future, stay away from me, you know?" "That experiment was not perfect, and she was afraid that she would no longer be herself soon.

Sun Jun gritted his teeth and said: "Cai Qi and Sun Ke are just two lunatics!"

The two exchanged information and knew that Luo Xiaobai and the others were nearby. Xu Wen breathed a sigh of relief, "I will help you hold them down together. But I can't help with the Yin Gathering Formation."

Even Cai Qi knew that the weird formation was ambiguous, let alone her.

After all, if Sun Ke wants to reflect his value, he must go beyond Cai Qidu's reach.

Just as the two were talking, Sun Jun's ears suddenly moved, "Someone is coming, you leave first." "

Okay, then be careful." Xu Wen gritted her teeth, turned around and left here. She must not be exposed now, Otherwise all previous efforts will be in vain.

"Sniff, there's someone here." Tang Han looked at Sun Jun in surprise.

Sun Jun also looked at Tang Han and Xiaofen who was following Tang Han.

Regarding these two people, he heard Xiaobai mention that one is an ostrich mutant and the other is a cactus mutant.

These two people were originally sentenced to life imprisonment for defecting to China's new forces, but they were rescued some time ago.

"Sun Jun?" Tang Han remembered that the other person seemed to have this name. He seemed to be a relative of Sun Ke, and he was also the experiment of that madman.

Sun Jun nodded to the two of them, then used the empty bottle in his hand to drink some water from the spring, and prepared to leave.

"Do you know Luo Xiaobai?" Just as Sun Jun turned to leave, Tang Han's voice suddenly came from behind.