Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219 So stupid that I can’t help it

After returning to the military compound, everyone was frightened by Mo Ming's appearance.

Luo Xiaobai comforted them, "Don't worry, as long as I am here, you will definitely not die."

Mo Ming leaned on Luo Xiaobai's shoulder, looking like his waist was limp, but his hands were on his side. making gestures.

Everyone who was originally worried about his safety felt their hearts in their stomachs after seeing Mo Ming's action. At the same time, they showed shame to this guy and never forgot to take advantage. He was indeed a profiteer.

Luo Xiaobai didn't know Mo Ming's little actions. He helped the person into the room, disinfected and acupuncture, and was especially careful when bandaging.

"Does it hurt? You must tell me if you feel uncomfortable." Luo Xiaobai tied a knot at both ends of the bandage.

Mo Ming coughed twice and looked weak, "Have you forgiven me?"

Luo Xiao turned pale and said, "I checked and found that all you suffered were external injuries. There is no need to pretend to cough." "

Uh... I am I choked on my saliva." Mo Ming thought to himself that having such a daughter-in-law with such superb medical skills lacked a lot of fun. Luo Xiaobai glanced at him suspiciously, "I'll make some medicine for you." "

I didn't expect that I promised Miao Yuan not to get hurt as much as possible this morning, so I ended up like this." Mo Ming let out a single sentence.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, "My senior brother came this morning?"

Mo Ming had to tell the truth, "You had a fever at that time, so I had to find Brother Miao, but he didn't help you with the medicine. I did everything myself. ."

Even so, Luo Xiaobai felt that he had been embarrassed and humiliated. Mo Ming, a pervert, was shameless, and he still wanted it!

"Mo Ming, you big bastard!" Luo Xiaobai raised his fist.

Mo Ming used the injured area to face him, "You go ahead, I won't fight back."

Luo Xiaobai was so angry that he put down his fist and went to boil the medicine with anger.

Mo Ming curled his lips and smiled, the little guy was so cute.

Poor Luo Xiaobai was so angry that his head was smoking, so he received a cute description from Mo Ming. Fortunately, he didn't know, otherwise he would definitely put a pot of boiling medicine on Mo Ming's head!

Carrying the medicine bowl into the room, Mo Ming shamelessly asked Luo Xiaobai to feed him.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the big mangy dog ​​that was about to be wrapped up into a mummy on the bed and couldn't bear it.

"Blow, blow, it's hot." Mo Ming said lazily.

Luo Xiaobai put the decoction to his mouth and blew it to cool it before feeding Mo Ming.

"I'm really uncomfortable without air conditioning in the house." Mo Ming sighed.

Luo Xiaobai knew that it would be uncomfortable for him to be wrapped like this, but in order to heal the injury quickly, he had to do this.

"Electricity is so tight now. If there is electricity, it will be supplied to the Academy of Sciences first. Just bear with it." Luo Xiaobai put down the empty medicine bowl and brought him a glass of water.

Of course Mo Ming knows this. The Academy of Sciences carries the hope of human survival. Although those old scientists are quite unlovable, they are still very useful at critical moments.