Chapter 186 - 187

Chapter 186 It’s over

After Luo Xiaobai finished eating the rice noodles, Lan Sifeng was about to leave, so they went out together.

"You're not from here, are you?" Lan Sifeng asked. He had lived in Jiang County since he was born. There were very few people here except the Miao people, and Luo Xiaobai was a stranger.

"Yes, I'm from the imperial capital." Luo Xiaobai didn't hide it, because he was likely to visit the Lan family tomorrow.

Lan Si Feng glanced at him, "Are you here to travel, from where you are staying at Niwai to where we are staying at Niwai?" Amused by this sentence, Luo Xiaobai smiled and said: "Half and half, I came here with my friends and have some things to do."

"I live in the Lan family compound. If you need any help, you can come to me." Lan Sifeng said.

"Then thank you in advance." Luo Xiaobai thanked him.

The two separated at a fork in the road, and Lan Sifeng went directly back to the Lan family compound to greet his mother's thoughts.

Luo Xiaobai finished shopping, returned to the B&B, and told Huang Xuan what he had learned today.

"I didn't expect to meet the second young master of the Lan family by chance." Luo Xiaobai said with emotion.

Huang Xuan was also surprised, "Listen to what you said, the second young master of the Lan family is quite interesting." "

Not bad, dull and cute." Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but laugh when he thought of Lan Si Feng.

"Tsk, tsk, I really should let Mr. Mo see what you look like now." Ke Lang came over from behind.

Normally, Huang Xuan would definitely criticize Ke Lang, but because of what happened last night, he is now a little less confident.

"What am I like now? Even if Mo Ming comes, I will still be like this." Luo Xiaobai glared at Ke Lang. This guy is really unpleasant. No wonder Huang Xuan doesn't want to see him.

The next day, Luo Xiaobai and the other three were preparing to come to the door with gifts.

The Lan family is indeed the largest family in Jiang County. The red painted door alone is six meters wide, and a car can drive through it.

Of course, the premise is that you can climb over the half-meter-high threshold.

"The Lan family does not welcome outsiders." The guard who opened the door for them was not very talkative.

Luo Xiaobai announced Lan Crocodile Ting's name, "We are Lan Crocodile Ting's friends."

Hearing this, the guard did not dare to neglect. Everyone in the Lan family knew that the third lady was the most difficult to offend, "Please follow me to the living room."

Luo Xiaobai and the other three came in as they wished.

The living room is not far from the door. It is decorated in an antique style, all the furniture is made of solid wood, and there is a light scent of incense burning inside.

The nanny brought tea and fruit plates, but the three of them didn't touch them.

The Lan family plays poison, who knows if there are insect eggs here.

"It's really you!"

A clear voice came from the door, and Lan Crocodile Ting appeared in a long ethnic dress.

Compared to the last time we met, Lan Crocodile looked much more normal this time.

"We meet again." Luo Xiaobai stood up.