Chapter 379 - 380

Chapter 379 Playing

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that fortune tellers in the world of cultivation should be considered experts.

"Old man, how do you know?" Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

The old man touched his mustache and said, "Of course I calculated it. Among the people you are looking for, there must be your relatives."

Mo Qiyun was not their son.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the teahouse on the side and said, "Old man, let's talk in another place."

The old man had this intention and walked towards the nearby teahouse with brisk steps.

It was Luo Xiaobai's first time to come here for consumption, so he would not be taken advantage of. He asked for the menu, looked at the price clearly, and ordered a pot of the cheapest tea.

The old man looked at the price of this pot of tea, and his attitude was obviously not as enthusiastic as before.

"Old man, can you help us calculate where our relatives are?" Luo Xiaobai handed over a cup of tea.

"It depends on what effect you want to achieve." The old man took the tea and sipped it gently.

Although it was not a magical tea, it could at least quench his thirst.

Luo Xiaobai was afraid of the table, so frightened that the old man almost spit out the tea he had just drank.

"Of course we found someone!" Luo Xiaobai said seriously.

The old man put down his tea cup, "Ten silver crystal stones."

Before Luo Xiaobai could bargain, Mo Ming suddenly said, "I don't know your name yet"

"I am old man Tianji. "The old man had an air of immortality.

Mo Ming twitched the corner of his mouth and repaid old man Tianji like this. He was really making a fool of himself. But

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up when he heard it, "What a good name, old man Tianji, you see it is like this. We had just arrived in the world of cultivation not long ago and were separated from our companions. We don’t have many crystals in our hands. Can we collect a few less? "

Seeing that you are so sincere, let’s take eight!" Old Man Tianji said with narrowed eyes.

"Deal, then hurry up and do the math." Luo Xiaobai took out eight silver crystals, but did not give them to Old

Man Tianji right away.

After seeing the silver spar, old man Tianji's eyes widened. He didn't expect that these two people could actually take out the silver spar.

"Okay, I'll do the math for you right now!" Old Man Tianji closed his eyes and muttered something, not knowing what he was talking about.

Mo Ming on the side winked at the little guy. Luo Xiaobai understood and established a spiritual connection between the two.

"You don't really believe in this magician, do you?" Mo Ming didn't believe that the little guy had no common sense.

Luo Xiaobai raised the corners of his lips and thought to himself: "This is just a way of teasing him. We are new to the world of cultivation, and if we are not familiar with the place, it is always good to ask a native to ask." "Little Slippery.

" ." Mo Ming knew this was the case.

After a while, Old Man Tianji opened his eyes, with a tired look on his face.

"Your relatives are on the sixth planet in the south. Since there is no interstellar map, I don't know where it is specifically." Old Man Tianji said.

Luo Xiaobai was convinced and said: "Is it true? Then I can find my big brother?" "