Are You Ready to Fall?

{Read till the very end to see something you might want to take interest in ;)}

You, Y/n, if you so prefer, are a demon. An incubus, specifically. And look at you! You're actually one of the 7 Sins—the sin of Lust.

.

.

.

Are you proud of yourself? Huh?

Are you excited that you play this role? You read the title and clicked it so you must have some interest. It was new, the first (99.99 percent sure, I'm still cool tho), and now you know you play the Sin of Lust. Naturally you would find sexual themes.

Well...Of COURSE you will! Kekekeke!! Welcome readers! Please be mindful that ummm...the only bible I have is in French which is somewhere in my old man's closet and I'm not religious nor do I even speak French so... :p bleh. I'm just grabbing from everywhere, my imagination, fan-fiction, cough...obey me COUGH COUGH.

Anywayss, this is just gonna be my own world so basically, I'ma do my own thing.

Now enough with the disclaimer. Back to making fun of you FREAKS. DiSGUSTing and I bet a few if you like getting degraded goddamn-

-Looking around, leaning down.- Ay bestie same- COUGHH!!!

.

.

.

Once upon a time, you were an angel of a God. For millennia you were as beautiful and alluring as the day you have long forgotten. Perhaps it was your birth, or maybe your creation, you were here now so it mattered little how you began. But regardless, naturally you were eye-catching. It came with having the perfect human body, something made in his vision, his reflection (supposedly), and in the human plane, you were more than beautiful. You were ethereal. But in heaven? Well, not so much. While sure, receiving a human body was a great honor, your true form was quite basic in angelic standards so the attention you received for simply walking into a room with humans was...drastically different, and admittedly...a little addicting. It was like the first taste of a drug. You wanted so...so much more..

The first time you ventured down to the human world you flew right into a small bar, basically a hole in the wall in Tokyo and a far cry from a more popular one you were hoping for. Flying in a human body was much more challenging than it looked though so you shouldn't have been surprised when you swerved down there like a paper plane.

This bar, since not as popular, did not hold much many- no really any diversity among the bunch. It was occupied by only 5 men, construction workers, all male, and working from the same site.

Not much to work with...

But you, positive in nature, instead looked at the bright side and figured that since it was your first mission this would actually be a perfect size for your first time. { 😏 Hehehe ;)

A smaller circle would make it easier to understand them all since they would all definitely become close with their almost identical life. You would only have to adjust a little bit for each person. All these men would find love, you swore it. So with a determined resolve and clenched fist, you pushed open the door, robes flowing back with the wind and your wings dissipating into the air in exchange for a white button up, tucked into black dress pants and 1 inch black ankle boots to finish it.

...Do you want me to coddle you? I know you don't know yet, but maybe you want to play innocent. Poor baby. You sweet, sex depraved being. Want me to switch it up? Alright, you were an angel, my dear. Of course you deserved to be worshiped! Naturally, you got a bit lost in it since it was your first time getting what you deserved. Ooh! Maybe you felt sorry, pity, you sympathized with those lonely humans. You naturally had an aura of tranquility that made them seamlessly comfortable with you, you were curious, you were-are a gorgeous man in front of 5 pent up men enjoying happy hour. Ah, maybe you just scraped over the finer details. It's nothing to worry about! Well...that's not quite true. As a result, this mission ended with a debouched angel lost in the 'sauce', if you know what I mean. You're one out of a billion Y/n. And you'll know just what I mean soon enough.

{ Hello sinners!! It is I, Mama Hoga! I am back and alive and I will be rewriting the entire story. Well more like adding on, changing the tone, that stuff. I'll try not to change too much of the original writing so that my OGs don't get too surprised lol. How's it look so far? }

{ALSO!!!!!!

PSSSTT! HEY! I just had an idea. What if I make it my thing to make fanfics of ships that don't have many, if at all, fanfics on them? YOOOOOO! I'm so doing that! I have a Crunchyroll account and...all access sites (in gta, def not committing a crime/j Wattpad😏) so leave a comment in this specific spot comment on any chapter and let me know! I'll get to them over the summer! I'm so excited, don't fail me fuckers. Or i'll fuck YOU-! }