Chapter 13: Blood🧁

Miranda walked Irene back into their home, both quiet as they could be the entire way back. She had seen the mark on Irene's neck, feeling that sense of jealousy rise back up as it had done when Irene was with Alcina. And Donna too. She had to wonder how was it that this girl had been won over by everyone else but her. What was it about everyone she loved more than Miranda? It ate away at her mind so bad she wanted to scream.

"Why...?" Miranda muttered under her breath, only for Irene to stop and turn suddenly to look back at her mistress. Irene was confused. She moved forward a couple steps and Miranda only moved back from the girl.

"What's wrong...? Did I do something again...?" She asked Miranda cautiously, staying where she stood so they had a bit of distance.

"Why do you let them like that close to you...but you despise me so much...?" Miranda asked more clearly this time and felt her lip quiver slightly. "Why let them do what they want?! You hate it when I try to!"

"That is not true! What do you think goes on behind those closed doors when I'm with them? The only reason I won't let you do what you want with me is because you make me afraid of you!"

Miranda stepped back and finally understood what made Irene so distant. Irene was afraid of Miranda. It never occurred to the older woman to consider Irene's feelings in this matter. Never did she ask how Irene felt about being engaged or stalked. Even followed around to gain her attention. Miranda began to move closer to the red headed girl slowly, recounting all the times she made Irene uneasy. "Y-You're afraid of me...? Why would I want you afraid of me? I only want you..."

"I know everything, Miranda. I know all about your plan to make me yours. I know that you had someone follow me...you almost took my head off a few days ago out of anger. Why wouldn't I be afraid of you?! Ask yourself that...and why not look in the mirror while you're at it." She moved forward as Miranda did with each word and stopped dead in the middle to meet her. Irene had a pleading look in her eyes and it made Miranda only want her more. The woman sighed and pulled Irene in gently, stroking her red hair softly with one hand while using the other to hold Irene's waist. Miranda made herself be gentle for Irene's sake. It was the only way she couldn't scare her away.

"Look my love. I'm sorry...I let my anger get hold of me and sometimes I don't know how to control it. Let's just...how about we relax and talk." She answered and sat down in the chapel's pew, pulling Irene closer into her lap. Miranda leaned her head on Irene's chest, listening to her beating heart pound against the wall of her rib cage. It made her almost jealous to be able to feel that emotion that Irene did. So easily broken and fragile. Irene wrapped her arms around Miranda's neck, leaning in while playing with the soft black fabric of her stole. Her chest rose and fell gently, breathing becoming more even instead of shallow. It was pure silence between them. No one to bother or walk in.  Miranda was getting comfortable until she cupped Irene's cheek with her hand and pulled her in to give a harsh bite on the red head's neck. So hard she nearly broke the skin, Irene whimpering shortly after. "It's so unfair, little one. You let them bite and have their way. And me...I get nothing. I want what they get to have: a piece of you."

"I-I didn't know that made you so upset..." Irene stuttered out while Miranda licked along the bite and all the way to her earlobe. "Instead of forcing yourself on me...w-why didn't you just ask...?"

"Because I feared you would refuse me..." She whispered while using her other hand to slide under Irene's dress to firmly grasp her behind. Miranda could feel her squirm and struggle, not as much as before thanks to that ring. She still had control over Irene's body and actions. "Don't forget who you belong to and there won't be an issue. Besides that, I have an offer for you."

Miranda helped Irene stand up and pulled her in to kiss those blush colored lips. The red head was curious what more this woman can offer to her and quizzically tilted her head. "I'm afraid to ask..."