Chapter 15: Welcome Home (18+) 🍋🔞

"A double cadou parasite transfer...I survived that...?" Irene asked Alcina, who was barely listening to the girl and eyeing how delicious she looked. The only thing Irene remembered before the transfer was Miranda telling her how it would go and then she was out like a light. Had it been a couple days since then? Alcina let go of Irene as she moved more toward the mirror to get a better look of her new body. "Wow this really did a number on me..."

Her skin seemed more pale than it had before, red hair falling in place around her body. Irene looked at her teeth and they were indeed more different. "You look fine, my love." Alcina took Irene's arm in her hand and kissed along it slowly, her other hand took the girl's waist to pull in close. "Your heartbeat is making me want more. I need a taste of you now.~" She pushed Irene to the bed and leaned in close, trailing kisses inside the girl's thigh softly. Alcina grazed her teeth along Irene's fragile skin and let her blood drip onto her tongue. Only when Irene struggled to get away did Alcina pull her in more, biting into the soft flesh. The pain was so intense that Irene screamed out but it felt good, her hand grasping Alcina's hair tightly. She didn't know how to feel right now with so much happening at once. After she had her fill, Alcina moved up and pressed her blood coated lips to Irene's to give her new pet a taste. Irene hesitated to taste it but Alcina forced her tongue inside, making the girl swallow unwillingly. She pulled away and took the sheets into her hands, Irene covering her nude body in embarrassment. "What's wrong, dearest? You shouldn't be embarrassed around me. Miranda promised to share you with me, did she not?"

"Y-Yes she did...I just...I didn't expect this..." Irene trailed off as Alcina got another taste from the wound on her leg. She squirmed and moaned, legs spread open as if offering something else to her mistress. Her body wasn't in control with the damn ring that Miranda had put on her finger, eager to have Alcina want her more. The older woman finished with Irene's bite and took a small cloth to wipe the excess blood away from her lips.

"You seem so willing to let me have you this time.~ I wonder what made you change your mind."

"Not by choice and you know that. If I could take this ring off I would and show you what you mean to me without it. Speaking of no choices, where are my clothes?" Irene sat up properly and made sure to keep covered, the cold air nipping at her bare skin. Alcina nodded toward the fireplace where Irene's clothes were drying off, getting up off the bed to sit in the chair opposite to the bed. "You were sweating during the transfer and your clothes got soaked. So I had them washed. We don't want our princess to smell like a dog, do we?"

She let out a chuckle as Irene stood, walking up to the fireplace and felt her clothes. They were still a bit wet so she sat back down in another chair close to the bed. "Is that normal? To react the way I did?"

"As normal as it gets, dearest. Your body was adjusting to the changes that was being made in your DNA. Some can handle a transfer but others have side effects. The side effects don't last long. I'm surprised you didn't feel nauseated when you woke. Most don't make the transfer let alone a double." Alcina lit her cigarette with a match, taking a long drag off of it. She still had a taste of Irene's blood in her mouth, licking the rest off her lips. Irene hadn't really felt the nausea but more so her senses being heightened. Her smell senses were kicked up a notch like she could smell anything a mile away. "Oh by the way, Ms. Donna and that dog Heisenberg were checking in on you. I told them I had everything under control."

Irene could tell with how she talked of Heisenberg that Alcina wasn't fond of his concern. This was, however, a woman only household. Not many men survived here or came out. "Did...did K—I mean Heisenberg say anything else?" Alcina didn't like the sound of that and looked at Irene, scoffing a little.

"He was probably just as concerned as Ms. Donna. I don't know...they didn't stay very long. You can speak with them later but for now you need plenty of rest. I'll have time to teach you to how to live with these urges you'll have from time to time." She took another long drag and sighed, watching Irene carefully from under her hat. Alcina knew of Irene's attachment to Karl and Donna. She was extremely jealous that Irene spent more time with them than she did in her own home. Now was her time to have with the newly reborn Irene. All she could do was admire Irene as she sat barely covering herself in the chair opposite to Alcina. Now she could see why it was hard for Miranda to resist the girl herself. It sent this shock to Alcina's body like the urge to ravage Irene till she broke. "First things first...I want you to sit like a lady should. Not curled up in a ball, hiding your assets. Sit up straight and relax yourself but cross your foot over the other. A lady is meant to sit properly and hold her head high."